Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Which One Of You Did This?

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-

1DA0D94C 5BEB 47F6 8BC7 217ED6D7216E

At least he hates IT, whoever that is

He sound like a cuck pretending to be a incel

Fucking traitor, and white hater too hmmmm....sounds like an ethnicel tbh !!!

Triggered currycel on braincels has had enough

I did it! I made him cry... I'm sorry!

Wtf he's just wrote like me and btw who hurt you ? :soy::soy:

Hes calling out the non-virgins, this pleases me. :feelshehe:

but fuck this guy for associating with inceltears .. even reluctantly. :woke:

I'm posting this on inceltears because my truecel brothers need to wake the fuck up.

Is he implying that there are more truecels on inceltears than in incel communities?

My strong guess is, its that curry that posted a couple days before on here. The one that was mad about incels telling curries that it is over for good for curries, they are bottom of the barrel.

Im calling him out

My strong guess is, its that curry that posted a couple days before on here. The one that was mad about incels telling curries that it is over for good for curries, they are bottom of the barrel.

Im calling him out

Nice L Lawliet maxx.

Think

this is the work of a cucktears mod
Incase anybody missed it:

submitted 3 hours ago * by justcopebro

I'm as truecel as it gets and have been featured on here for countless hate posts. I fucking love my ugly truecel fam who post on braincels and incels.is. But they are wasting their time.

Incels.me and Braincels is full of the most despicable pieces of shit there is. Now, my hate for Inceltears is pretty obvious and I don't hide it but the people who post on braincels and incels.is are truly despicable.

As someone who has been in the incel community for a long time, I know a lot of the secrets and people who post there. And the majority of people who post there are just as you'll imagine. A completely looking normal white guy who only wants to fuck hot women. Infact, the majority of people who post on incel forums aren't even virgins. They just haven't fuck a hot young blonde like they so desire. There is this idea in a lot of the young normal looking white incels that if you're not fucking a hot chick, you're not fucking anyone at all and I find that despicable. I think the only reason they post on incel forums is to laugh as us sad and ugly motherfuckers who don't get nothing. They laugh as our misery which gives them an ego boost while encouraging the most despicable behavior and Stacey chasing/worshipping.

I'm posting this on inceltears because my truecel brothers need to wake the fuck up. None of the fucks on incels.is or braincels are your friends, they all look down on us ugly motherfuckers encouraging us to not even try. Just fyi, gymcelling is not cope. Even fucking inceltears is better for truecels than that shithole.

I am in no way supporting inceltears, downvote me for all i care, infact I welcome it, I don't want you fucks to agree with me either. But my message needs to be strong and clear and posting it on Inceltears is the only way to get it into some people's heads.

I'm as truecel as it gets and have been featured on here for countless hate posts. I fucking love my ugly truecel fam who post on braincels and incels.is. But they are wasting their time.

Incels.me and Braincels is full of the most despicable pieces of shit there is. Now, my hate for Inceltears is pretty obvious and I don't hide it but the people who post on braincels and incels.is are truly despicable.

As someone who has been in the incel community for a long time, I know a lot of the secrets and people who post there. And the majority of people who post there are just as you'll imagine. A completely looking normal white guy who only wants to fuck hot women. Infact, the majority of people who post on incel forums aren't even virgins. They just haven't fuck a hot young blonde like they so desire. There is this idea in a lot of the young normal looking white incels that if you're not fucking a hot chick, you're not fucking anyone at all and I find that despicable. I think the only reason they post on incel forums is to laugh as us sad and ugly motherfuckers who don't get nothing. They laugh as our misery which gives them an ego boost while encouraging the most despicable behavior and Stacey chasing/worshipping.

I'm posting this on inceltears because my truecel brothers need to wake the fuck up. None of the fucks on incels.is or braincels are your friends, they all look down on us ugly motherfuckers encouraging us to not even try. Just fyi, gymcelling is not cope. Even fucking inceltears is better for truecels than that shithole.

I am in no way supporting inceltears, downvote me for all i care, infact I welcome it, I don't want you fucks to agree with me either. But my message needs to be strong and clear and posting it on Inceltears is the only way to get it into some people's heads.

Based Ritalincel edotenseing the OP.

Jfl! So is it actually possible that CT mod was lurking or even posting here? Giga kek

Jfl! So is it actually possible that CT mod was lurking or even posting here? Giga kek
it would have said [deleted] if the OP deleted his own post; it says [removed] if a moderator does it

why? are you scared?
You know what you should be scared for, that report button! You can't do nothing to good ol' @UltraFayJr., I'm invincable! This place is my playground, and I called the slide first!

Last edited:
You know what you should be scared for, that report button! You can't do nothing to good ol' @UltraFayJr., I'm invisible! This place is my playground, and I called the slide first!
I´m not scared of you, im not scared of anyone in this forum

Gentlemen,

I'm going to have to ask you to take this to another fine establishment.

Go

I´m not scared of you, im not scared of anyone in this forum
Then you better start fearing me, before it's too late. Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock....

anyone who says "YPIPO CAN'T BE (fill in the blank)", should be stabbed, raped, beaten, shot, set on fire, repeat until they're just dust.

A completely looking normal white guy who only wants to fuck hot women. Infact, the majority of people who post on incel forums aren't even virgins. They just haven't fuck a hot young blonde like they so desire. There is this idea in a lot of the young normal looking white incels that if you're not fucking a hot chick, you're not fucking anyone at all and I find that despicable.
I guess im the only Truecel here