Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Which One Of You Did This?

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Found on asktrp.

Hahahahahahhahahahaahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahha look at this idiot thinking that being incel was a choice

Copepill, he's better off saving money for surgeries, lifts, and posting on looksmaxx or someshit.

When will people realize that being incel is not a choice jfl

Also, not me :feelzez:

People are desperate.

Lol, those comments are so bad.

Lift more. I did, more than any of them.
Confidence/experience. I did, more than any of them.
Change mentality. I did, more than...
Be yourself. After I changed mentality I became super uncaring (which they say alphas are) and became more of myself than ever before.

This shit is worse than 'love will find you when you stop looking for it.'

Edit: Somebody go tell that faggot that there is no ascension. I'm tired of backsliders. That guy was never blackpilled if he didn't try every option.

Just post on looksmax.org if you feel like you can ascend, why would you go to fucking r/askCopers as a blackpilled incel?

Kek, I got banned from asktrp for blackpilling a deluded curry who thinks he is a (((white))), I fucked him so good he had to close his account. It was such a satisfying experience. I still think about it and fap.

Kek, I got banned from asktrp for blackpilling a deluded curry who thinks he is a (((white))), I fucked him so good he had to close his account. It was such a satisfying experience. I still think about it and fap.
Got a link?

me br0. ur all a bunch of fucking c0pecels.

lol man, you are a legend

lol man, you are a legend
kek thanks, currycel bashing on TRP is the most satisfying cope I have ever had. Too bad that they banned me.

kek thanks, currycel bashing on TRP is the most satisfying cope I have ever had. Too bad that they banned me.
Just saw that. What a fucking faggot that guy was? Took the discussion into a completely retarded caste and religion direction.

Just saw that. What a fucking faggot that guy was? Took the discussion into a completely retarded caste and religion direction.

Kek, many brahmin curries think they are white aryans, therefore their minimum standard is a 9/10 white stacy. Inb4 they get constantly rejected by 3/10 black landwhales irl.

22 virgin no social skills, its been ov er for him

who's the 22 year old 5 FUCKING 11 here?

I am a dalit and I am whiter and also better looking than most of my brahmin peers

I have seen this same shit many many times. There are many dalits and muslims who mog many brahmins to the hell and back. Also their level of hypocrisy makes me real mad, they won't share a panipuri with a muslim (beef eater) or domar (pork eater). Yet each and everyone of them constantly drools over white christian whores, who live on beef and pork both.

Also some of these retards think christianity/christians is something (((cooler))) than islam/muslims, these morons have no fucking idea these two are basically the same shit came from the same fucking middle-east. JFL at them.

I have seen this same shit many many times. There are many dalits and muslims who mog many brahmins to the hell and back. Also their level of hypocrisy makes me real mad, they won't share a panipuri with a muslim (beef eater) or domar (pork eater). Yet each and everyone of them constantly drools over white christian whores, who live on beef and pork both.

Also some of these retards think christianity/christians is something (((cooler))) than islam/muslims, these morons have no fucking idea these two are basically the same shit came from the same fucking middle-east. JFL at them.
Yeah man, I get you. People over here are really retarded and this useless pride is one of the biggest factors India is such a shithole. Hypocrisy is definitely too damn high. These fuckers constantly keep making fun of Asians and Asian women but Asian women mog curry bitches to hell and back. Most Indians will lick anything that is white but will treat there own country men badly.

These fuckers constantly keep making fun of Asians and Asian women but Asian women mog curry bitches to hell and back. Most Indians will lick anything that is white but will treat there own country men badly.

Exactly.

Probably @Anger

that incel still bluepilled :bluepill::bluepill:

JFL at asking redpillers for help. And look at those comments, all of them mention the same blue/redpilled bullshit. Cringe as fuck, cringier than some of us incels.

This one's my favorite: "Welcome to Redpill World. Live without limits."

JFL at redpill numale neeks.

JFL X5,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

You Don't Have To Capitalize Every Word, You Fucking Dumbass.

Nothing wrong with leaving incel communities. He should just leave and not ask for advice on TRP. You can acknowledge it's completely over and try to cope your way to pseudo happiness

Well the red pill is at least still better than the blue pill.

"have no social skills"

Just a cuck, not one of us

Typical north indian behaviour. Coolies larping as whites are so fucking deluded.

r/theredpill is one of the LAST places you go for decent info on how to get laid.

Have they told him to have a shower yet?

Typical north indian behaviour. Coolies larping as whites are so fucking deluded.
Yup I have also seen this, many northern curries think they are above southerners, JFL at them.

[CHAT=]
Hahahahahahhahahahaahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahha look at this idiot thinking that being incel was a choice

[/CHAT]
[CHAT=]

[/CHAT]
Oof. Nice. Link?

He'll be back in this community within a few weeks :forcedsmile:.
He does have a point that many incels here "don't even try to ascend".

Kid you are not even close to the prime of your life! Ask most men and they will tell you the best time of their life was 30-40.

One part of me wishes this were true, but the cruel truth is that at 22 its over

someone forgot to take their daily blackpill, take note fellas