Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Which one of you did this

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-

It's some throwaway and the account name is too soy to be an actual redditor. I kek'd tbh. Which one of you linked me on IT?

Kinda sounds like you ngl

@Schutzstaffel @Leibstandarte @Adolf_Hitler

They're envious of your room.

I'm pretty sure it was you

Kinda sounds like you ngl
cope tbh. I have a reddit account I meme around with (Racist bassist). why would I need another one?
5B553AE2 C082 4E03 B8BB B7A2FDF510FD

Last edited:
The voice sounds familiar :feelshmm:

Just fucking lol.

It's some throwaway and the account name is too soy to be an actual redditor. I kek'd tbh. Which one of you linked me on IT?

It’s you bro lol. We all know your voice from incel news.

Holy fuck I just noticed the username.

Based kek from a user here for sure.

His voice lol, he's like 13 y/o at most

Edit: watched a different video, he has a hormone problem.

Fucking brutal dude, I sincerely apologize and don't want to sound like a bully

Last edited:
His voice lol, he's like 13 y/o at most
I didn’t want to say it but cuz don’t want to be a dick, but once I heard bummer drummers voice I knew he wasn’t a fakecel. Good dude tho.

I didn’t want to say it but cuz don’t want to be a dick, but once I heard bummer drummers voice I knew he wasn’t a fakecel. Good dude tho.
The Syrian people are in the city squares For honor they are raising their banners They are repeating three words: Allah, Syria, Bashar! (We are your men, Bashar!) Church and Mosque united through love and faith Millions of Syrians don't want anyone but Bashar! (We are your men, Bashar!) Syria! Syria! Allah! Is protecting it! Allah! Is protecting it! Syria! Syria! Syrian army with victory shake the universe, but doesn't get shaken and the Lord grant them full victory, such commandos! (We are your men, Bashar!) Syrian knights will not descend into the battlefield Except to free the Golan, else Commander Bashar will not allow it! (We are you men, Bashar!) Syria, Allah protects it! Syria, Allah protects it! Syria, Allah protects it! Yusef Azma on his horse calling out to Ibrahim Hamano and Sultan Pasha in his time (has) lit France on fire! (We are your men, Bashar!) Sheik Salah led the revolution with his men and Hafeth told his men "Syria is a free country!" (We are your men, Bashar!) Say it loud and clear, we only want Bashar! We are the dawn of freedom Will not accept anything other than Syria! (We are your men Bashar!) Say in the loudest voice We want to preserve the message For the beloved Hafeth and the son of the beloved We will redeem Bashar with spirit! (We are your men, Bashar!) The Syrian people are in the city squares For honor they are raising their banners They are repeating three words: Allah, Syria, Bashar! (We are your men, Bashar!) Allah, Syria, Bashar! (We are your men, Bashar!) We are your men, Bashar! (We are your men, Bashar!) Allah, Syria, Bashar! (We are your men, Bashar!)

really makes me think

Dudes a fakecel. Look at those hunter eyes.

:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Or he's truecel with a hormone issue...
cannot even catch break on inkel places
Sorry dude, I am really sorry and don't want to sound like a bully, god knows we've had enough of that as it is. Thanks for having the courage to record yourself online despite being subhuman.

Sorry dude, I am really sorry and don't want to sound like a bully, god knows we've had enough of that as it is. Thanks for having the courage to record yourself online despite being subhuman.
its ok ily too bro I get it all the time jej

Agemogs me being at 100 times higher level of self-awareness than I was at his age.

very based guy in the video

Thats a very good video, good job. I hope you keep the spread of the black pill.
"PunchNaziCapitalists" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: I dont know him but i know he belongs here.

Reddit can't handle this level of based

You look cool and shootermaxxed in that video ngl