Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Which one of you did this ?

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-

this sounds like a set-up, not trusting it :giga:

hello fellow kids

whoever goes to that is a low inhib god

How to get sent to the gulags 101

tbh. I would probably "go" but not say anything/join tbh Id watch fron afar :feelstrash:
definitely a setup
Id assume actual incel meetups would be made online with specific people tbh not a public announcement.

Sounds like an FBI trap or stacy’s trap to get her boyfriend to murder all of the incels that show up and get off with 3 year probation for “assault” JFL

Sounds like an FBI trap or stacy’s trap to get her boyfriend to murder all of the incels that show up and get off with 3 year probation for “assault” JFL
more like get a presidential medal of freedom for making society a better place

It's just cops there and they will take you to prison
full

I wish I could go and have dinner with the boyos

JFL is this the work of a saint?

Idk about this one

You are a major pussy if you wouldn't go.
Do you think that fucking spetsnaz is going to ambush you or something lmao :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

I feel bad for any ugly guys who just happen to go to that restaurant at that time and inevitably will be arrested by the jackboot wearers just for being an ugly male

Inb4 Tyrone kidnaps and assault-rapes everyone who fell lol
Jk, if that isn't a LARP then I'm glad to hear it:feelsautistic:

Lots of incel meet ups recently, @Napoleon de Geso should be made aware of this

Remember, it's you against the world
Source

This is obviously just a cover for a Black Ops 2 LAN tournament.

fbi is not even trying at this point

Set up or not, the FBI will drone this Denny’s back to the Stone Age the second their sensors indicate inkwell activity

Set up or not, the FBI will drone this Denny’s back to the Stone Age the second their sensors indicate inkwell activity
Wouldn’t fall for it anyway as I have some important ldaring to continue

I feel bad for any ugly guys who just happen to go to that restaurant at that time and inevitably will be arrested by the jackboot wearers just for being an ugly male
Or just A "nice you made it" :feelskek:

Don't know but I'd go if I could

We really need a way to communicate with each other IRL for meetups. I propose the ace of hearts since the joker is too obvious.

We really need a way to communicate with each other IRL for meetups. I propose the ace of hearts since the joker is too obvious.

Any meetup organized would run the risk of an ITcel shooting the thing up to be some ham planet’s boyfriend of the month. All it takes is a single infiltrator and we’re sitting ducks :worryfeels:

No RSVP number, sounds legit.

Nope, don't trust it, must be a prank

This has to be a trap