Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which one of you clowns was it?

iu

Didn't know being an incel was a job occupation.

What tf is an ex-incel? A sexhaver or a vocel?

Ex-incel?
That's what I'm sus about; if he is an "ex-Incel" that would imply he ascended in some way, or at least became bluepilled/redpilled again to cope. Logically, if he did both of these, he would have had no reason to intend to carry-out this attack or whatnot, and certainly wouldn't "announce" it over the internet at all.
Didn't know being an incel was a job occupation.

:feelskek:

That's what I'm sus about; if he is an "ex-Incel" that would imply he ascended in some way, or at least became bluepilled/redpilled again to cope. Logically, if he did both of these, he would have had no reason to intend to carry-out this attack or whatnot, and certainly wouldn't "announce" it over the internet at all.

:feelskek:
Fuck.

“Ex-incel”? So this faggot ascended and then decided to pull this shit?

He was caught :cryfeels:

Bro mogs me btw

If he actually wanted to do it he wouldn't announce it, he's just an attention whore.
I should say out loud that I will shoot up Chads and Stacies in my Uni.

An ex inkwell jfl

Following Lee’s arrest, he told authorities he was frustrated by his home life and was venting in a group chat of friends, the complaint states.

“He stated he was a former member of the incel community but was no longer,” the document states.

Looks like he just decided to leave the community but I doubt he ascended. He is still an incel, I dont think hes getting laid.

'Ex-incel'? Probably Komesarj

Finally someone who wanted to do THE RIGHT THING, mirin ngl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back