Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Which one of you brocels is this?

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
7A4B1AEC A1CF 46CC BF74 CD997A4FBCC6

It's @RopeShow

Dont play overwatch

99% yeah. He PMed me about something like this. I don't play video games but I recognize some things like KASPER93 he was saying.

99% yeah. He PMed me about something like this. I don't play video games but I recognize some things like KASPER93 he was saying.
Dafuq you on about? I don't own a copy of Overwatch, i'm also not able to access my gaming pc atm, so i can't play this kind of game even if i owned it lol

Dafuq you on about? I don't own a copy of Overwatch, i'm also not able to access my gaming pc atm, so i can't play this kind of game even if i owned it lol
False modesty is a fakecel trait bro.

I'm not being false, i'm really not interested in Overwatch and even if i was, i wouldn't be able to play it atm.
The why'd you send me all those messages then?

It's @SteveMinecratf

The why'd you send me all those messages then?
Send them where exactly? If it's here, you're not showing on my PM history, and in other platforms i haven't been talking to anyone, been playing Factorio sometimes and that's it, maybe you're thinking i'm some other person boyo.

Two L in the end, you're mistaken.

Big rip, my ping went up when I moved into a rental for college, I used a ping reduce and after a day it went back to normal (from:100-200 ping to 35 ping) I believe it's called haste. Might want to let it run for about a day or two for it to work (I use the free version)