Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL which one of you brocels copied me

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

i rely on drugs cuz i had no friends
-

sometimes i like to dm just the word "fat" to it foids and it gets them worked up a bunch, so when i saw this, initially thought it was me. but then i remembered my reddit acc is suspended and none of my accs hasve a name that long or in all capitals. so fess up which one of you went and copied my style???:feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 441611
sometimes i like to dm just the word "fat" to it foids and it gets them worked up a bunch, so when i saw this, initially thought it was me. but then i remembered my reddit acc is suspended and none of my accs hasve a name that long or in all capitals. so fess up which one of you went and copied my style???:feelskek::feelskek:
Bruh nobody copied you

Calling random ugly foids fat on the internet is basic 101 jabs at filthy whores who think they're 7+/10

Bruh nobody copied you

Calling random ugly foids fat on the internet is basic 101 jabs at filthy whores who think they're 7+/10
You're like that old trainer guy from the Rocky movies :feelzez:

Or so. Never watched any of them.

No idea, but I don't care tbh

I called a girl wo was slightly chubby fat once. She got really upset and sent me a message in the evening demanding an apolog, and that I should "take into account other people's feelings". JFL when she was only paying attention to her own needs, but ofcourse when someone else does it they make a big deal of it. Even though I was really kind to her. She called me a coward as well. Some girls are so hypocritical and infantile you can't believe it