Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Which one of these games should i play

C

croatincel

Banned
-
Games

Im bored as fuck i don't know what to play

Mass effect 1 was fun, have you finished it?

What about fallout new vegas?

Fallout NV or Hitman. The latter is classy af

Despite being only a few, those are all great games.

Yakuza 0 is a great game. I binge completed that game last summer, I'm new to the Yakuza franchise and it was great. Loved the 80s vibes in it especially.

GTA IV is a classic, and I just realized the original version on my Steam account that I've had for years got upgraded to a remastered version.

You should honestly play GTA IV.

Despite being only a few, those are all great games.

Yakuza 0 is a great game. I binge completed that game last summer, I'm new to the Yakuza franchise and it was great. Loved the 80s vibes in it especially.

GTA IV is a classic, and I just realized the original version on my Steam account that I've had for years got upgraded to a remastered version.

You should honestly play GTA IV.
yea probably.The problem is i beaten all of these game to shit already and have to wait for my monthly neetbux to buy new copes

Hitman Blood Money or Fallout New Vegas

I remember liking Gta4 years ago. It has a likable protagonist and sandbox style gameplay to do lots of dumbshit. I would vouch for that.

yea probably.The problem is i beaten all of these game to shit already and have to wait for my monthly neetbux to buy new copes
You can try using HumbleBundle and/or G2A to get much cheaper games.

there is a total conversion for new vegas that came out around a year ago if you're interested

I'd go with yakuza or injustice for the simple reason the rest is utter shit.

anything but hitman, no reason to play if you already know the missions