Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which one of these four options are you willing to take?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14805
  • Start date

Which one of these four options will you take?

• Be with an ugly loyal landwhale with children.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Be with a Stacy foid of your least desired race and racemix with her and potentially have incel sons

Votes: 23 59.0%
  • Be with a dream Stacy who is loyal, but infected with all kinds of STDs.

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Remain incel and die alone.

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 14805

Emotionless
-
So seeing that many of us incels are quite desperate for love/validation and sex from foids, I've concocted a little idea into my head and I'm quite curious as to what your answers will be. What're they? Here are your four options.

1.Be with a 0/10 deformed landwhale with kids you have to take care of, BUT she's loyal to you and will have sex with you whenever you feel like it even if you have to put a bag over her head.

2.Be with a loyal Stacy of your least desirable race and willing to have kids with her, yes that means you'll have incel sons and anti racemixers have to go against their principle if they want to ascend, BUT she'll never leave you, not even for Chad and she'll have any kind of sex with you anytime anywhere.

3.Be with the Stacy of your dreams. She's your preffered race,looks,political leanings,religious leanings, preferred hobbies,she's loyal, will never leave you not even for Chad you can have fun conversations with her and she's willing to have any form of sex anytime BUT she has an assload of STDs, and having sex with her in anyway will almost guarantee you'll contract an STD even with a condom.

4.Remain an incel and die alone/virgin

For me I would pick option 2. Be with a foid of my least desired race pretty much Black or Curry foids since I find them the least attractive, sadly that means I'll likely have incels for sons, but if I get nothing but daughters I wouldn't have to worry about having incel sons, plus these daughters will have difficulty getting into Chad's pants. But that's just me, what about the rest of you? Which option will you take?

STDs. MaXx to the maXx !!!!

second option is obviously the best but by that logic if i manage to ascend with a stacy foid then my incel sons could potentially ascend with an ugly woman at least

So seeing that many of us incels are quite desperate for love/validation and sex from foids, I've concocted a little idea into my head and I'm quite curious as to what your answers will be. What're they? Here are your four options.

1.Be with a 0/10 deformed landwhale with kids you have to take care of, BUT she's loyal to you and will have sex with you whenever you feel like it even if you have to put a bag over her head.

2.Be with a loyal Stacy of your least desirable race and willing to have kids with her, yes that means you'll have incel sons and anti racemixers have to go against their principle if they want to ascend, BUT she'll never leave you, not even for Chad and she'll have any kind of sex with you anytime anywhere.

3.Be with the Stacy of your dreams. She's your preffered race,looks,political leanings,religious leanings, preferred hobbies,she's loyal, will never leave you not even for Chad you can have fun conversations with her and she's willing to have any form of sex anytime BUT she has an assload of STDs, and having sex with her in anyway will almost guarantee you'll contract an STD even with a condom.

4.Remain an incel and die alone/virgin

For me I would pick option 2. Be with a foid of my least desired race pretty much Black or Curry foids since I find them the least attractive, sadly that means I'll likely have incels for sons, but if I get nothing but daughters I wouldn't have to worry about having incel sons, plus these daughters will have difficulty getting into Chad's pants. But that's just me, what about the rest of you? Which option will you take?
Ye I'll also take option two even though I strongly dislike racemixing. I would see that my eventual children gets looksmaxxed from birth with hgh and everything so that the chances are high that they don't end up as incels.

Option 1: get banned from the site
Option 2: get banned from the site
Option 3: get banned from the site
Option 4: don't get banned from the site
:feelsthink:

The second one because I don't have a "least desired race" (though I do have a preference for white girls as any self respecting white male should but that's aside from the point).

Wow so far almost everyone is going for option 2. I wanted to make this tough for everyone to pick. Maybe I should've went for average foid of your least desired race instead. Whatever it's too late since the experiment is already going.

Wow so far almost everyone is going for option 2. I wanted to make this tough for everyone to pick. Maybe I should've went for average foid of your least desired race instead. Whatever it's too late since the experiment is already going.
tbh an average foid is still above my looksmatch so i would still pick 2

I’d say option two

Better incel than cuck.

Remain incel and die alone. My life really isn't that bad aside from the complete lack of sexual/romantic activity.

Only reason I wouldn't choose option 2 is because I never want kids. Race isn't a big factor for me if she's a Stacy.

have babies with other race stacy and give them plastic surgery to look better

LOL no one wants a loyal landwhale with kids and zero STDs. I guess landwhales are just that undesirable + her having kids makes her that much less desirable even if she's loyal and willing to have any form of sex anytime.

Indian stacy doesn't seem bad

LOL no one wants a loyal landwhale with kids and zero STDs. I guess landwhales are just that undesirable + her having kids makes her that much less desirable even if she's loyal and willing to have any form of sex anytime.
I don't rap to get the women, fuck bitches!
Give me a fat slut that cooks and does dishes

tbh even if she didn't had children I would not go for her, I would go for any kind of ugly (not deformed) women but landwhales never, if this makes me a volcel or not I don't care, NO LANDWHALES!

Be with a Stacy foid of your least desired race and racemix with her and potentially have incel sons

Three is the obvious choice, but also the least likely.

I pick option three and do just blowjobs with her for a while. Receiving blowjobs can give you some low tier STD like herpes at best, it's impossible to get something serious like AIDS from it.

Then I'd dump her after a while and go back to inceldom (or volceldom, depending on how you view it).

Ye I'll also take option two even though I strongly dislike racemixing. I would see that my eventual children gets looksmaxxed from birth with hgh and everything so that the chances are high that they don't end up as incels.

Does the stacy have stds because of her whoring around or was it passed down from her parents?