Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which one of the Kardashian sisters would you rape first to save civilization?

To save civilization from further decay, which of the sisters would you rape first?

• Total voters
Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
My mother used to play Keeping Up With the Kardashians all day on our shared living rooming TV and would choose to neglect everything like no mother or Muslim should do to sleep and watch reality television all day and night when I was much younger.

As atonement for that childhood, which of these sisters would you rape first: Kylie, Kendell, Kim, Kourtney, or Khloe (in VR RTX Raytraced with GTA 5 upscaled 8k Graphics)?:feelsLSD:
GTA 5 Looks Like Real Life With Amazing Ray Tracing Mod

Kendell:

Images

Kim:
Images

Kourtney:
Photos from Kourtney Kardashian's 2018 Mexico Trip - E! Online - CA

Khloe:
Khloe Kardashian Flaunts Curvaceous Body In Racy Bikinis, See Her Scorching  Looks

Last edited:
Dont know any of them ngl

If I were guaranteed to get away with it (in GTA V :feelsLSD:), Kim. She's by far the most "alpha-bitch" of them all, and by far the most prominent, so raping her and getting away Scott-free (in GTAV) would be the most satisfying for me :feelsLSD:

Kim, she’s the most well known and the one who fits the “ muh bad bish” archetype the most, so it would degrade her the most

As a manlet, I would love to overpower that tall bitch Kendell.

Having sex with a blow up doll would feel more authentic than donging these plastic whores

Kendall. Rest of them are worthless old hags

Bump.
Damn, people love Kourtney so much here. Not one vote for her.:smonk:

How come the mother wasn't an option

Simp thread,foids are worthless.

I will keep all the sisters in my harem ( in vedio game).

They are all cum toilets from many men, these kardashians already get used on a daily basis, they already are roasties, so they are already degraded aside from the wealth