Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which one is worst: chad worship or foid worship?

Which one is worst?

• Chad worship

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Foid worship

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
Chad worship can at least be interpreted as self-improvement, which can turn out to be positive. It can also mean holding yourself to unrealistic standards and setting yourself up for disappointment. But I think both are legitimately better than being a simp

Chad worship can at least be interpreted as self-improvement, which can turn out to be positive. It can also mean holding yourself to unrealistic standards and setting yourself up for disappointment. But I think both are legitimately better than being a simp
chad worship means being in denial,bluepilled af in my opinion

Elaborate
10 more showers and we can all be chad,guys just stop with this cope,this is literally what every simp does once they’re called out,they switch to copemaxxing in hopes they’ll get better looks

Chad worship is fag worship

Chad's worship is gay.

Both are fucking disgusting but I know this is a "Would you rather" question so ima have to say that foid worship is disgusting. Imagine worshipping an evil slut who doesn't give shit about you, worse than chad worship
tell that to people who are bluepilled but choose to browse this site,kek

Foid worship & it’s not even close

It kinda is ngl
It's like a Bronze Age Pervert type of meme where people are obsessed with manly shirtless muscular oily men and pretend it's natural and not gay as fuck

Chad worship, they're our true ennemies.

id torture both of those to deaths