Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which one do you prefer coffee or tea?

Which one is better?

• Coffee

• Tea

Results are only viewable after voting.
Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Mentally deteriorating
-
Which one do you prefer? I like both but general prefer tea because I can drink it at night and I still have a chance to sleep at a reasonable time and it doesn't make me shit.

tea
i don't drink coffee since it tastes like total shit and people where i live are better at making all kinds of tea but they suck at making any kind of coffee.
tea bags are way better than the normal home made tea tho.
coffee doesn't have any effect on me and can't even help me stay awake.

Which one do you prefer? I like both but general prefer tea because I can drink it at night and I still have a chance to sleep at a reasonable time and it doesn't make me shit.
I like green tea

I just drink 90% milk 10% coffe or tea

Varies. I like pu-ehr in winter, or at night because it does not make you stay awake, but oolong is a nice way into start vacant Saturday :feelsYall:

I like both I think I prefer coffee though at the moment. I do like milk tea though.

Hbu?

@mrlunatic hbu?

I like both I think I prefer coffee though at the moment. I do like milk tea though.

Hbu?

@mrlunatic hbu?
I like black tea the most followed by tea. Coffee is kinda too rough and I think it gives me pimples :feelsohgod:

I don't like coffee even with sugar and milk, so this a no-brainer. That said, I never drink tea either.

Coffeehavers = bad breathe

I dislike both but i would choose tea if i had to drink.

Herbal tea good for health

Coffee gives me diarreah

Insomnia and a little bit of issues with my blood pressure. :feelsrope:

I really like the taste though.
I see :feelsbadman: Coffee probably causes me insomnia too even if I drink it in the morning. I should really try switching to tea for a while but I like the flavor and the routine too much. Maybe soon.

Water.

You are an incel because you don't drink enough water .

Drink water and you will turn into the mythical 7 feet aryan Chad.

I used to drink tea but now i pretty much drink black coffe alone. (Occasionaly)

Coffee is too bitter, I need to put 2 sugars in it, I don't need any sugar with black tea.

Yerba mate :feelsjuice:

R.ce9a74ff7806b94d2ab4ec26d90d2df9

I only drink coffee if I need a boost in energy. Makes me jittery though. Some teas have caffeine but not as much as coffee, at least the ones I've tried.

Green tea is my favorite. Very nice with some mint or some honey if you have sore throat.

coffee but only with lots of milk. I normally stick to espresso or cappuccinos rather than normal coffee.

Coffee gives me acid reflux, kek

Coffee just cause I need 2-3 cups to get me up daily.

None but if I had to choose it would be tea

Coffee. Nosleepmaxxing is legit

Tea is only superior if you mix it with milk + sugar

Coffee
but I'll admit that tea is far more beneficial for one's health

Tea when I want to sit and chill. Coffee when I want to feel alive.