Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which one are you, implosive or explosive?

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
"There are two kinds of angry people in this world: explosive and implosive.

Explosive is the kind of individual you see screaming at the cashier for not taking their coupons.

Implosive is the cashier who remains quiet day after day and finally shoots everyone in the store."

Nothing from them. I can have a good mode for several days and don´t give af about anything. Then i have days where i can´t get these inne rpressure under control and i will get angry easier. ( resulting in screaming or violent behaviour)

im[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]plosive. I have angry e[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]pisodes where i cuss u[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]p a storm at myself. I had one last night where I started calling everyone and myself an idiot. Luckily one of these e[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]pisodes hasnt ha[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]p[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]pened in [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]public. I think i am getting more angry at the world. in the [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]past I didnt get audibly angry at League of Legends, now when I [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]play I cuss audibly at my screen. I'm [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]pretty sure my [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]parents can hear me when I scream "what the fuck are you doing you fucking idiot, block Zoes star when I get slee[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]ped"[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

im trying to be more explosive (alpha)

Futurecel2.0 said:
im[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]plosive. I have angry e[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]pisodes where i cuss u[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]p a storm at myself. I had one last night where I started calling everyone and myself an idiot. Luckily one of these e[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]pisodes hasnt ha[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]p[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]pened in [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]public. I think i am getting more angry at the world. in the [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]past I didnt get audibly angry at League of Legends, now when I [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]play I cuss audibly at my screen. I'm [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]pretty sure my [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]parents can hear me when I scream "what the fuck are you doing you fucking idiot, block Zoes star when I get slee[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]ped"[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

i only scream loud at league when i know noone can hear, but sometimes people hear because i dont notice their home and i keep screaming like autist and it gets pretty embarassing

Indari said:
im trying to be more explosive (alpha)

wlll "colorful the movie" make me sad? dont know if i can handle depressing anime movies

incelkingkong said:
i only scream loud at league when i know noone can hear, but sometimes people hear because i dont notice their home and i keep screaming like autist and it gets pretty embarassing

wlll "colorful the movie" make me sad? dont know if i can handle depressing anime movies

maybe

Neither. I only get aggressive when I'm personally addressed.

incelkingkong said:
what a beautiful movie, cried at the end

The first time I watched it I didn't like it that much but I watched it like 3 times after and loved it each time. I cri evrytiem at the dinnertable scene