Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which of these sites is the most cucked?

Pick one

• Tumblr

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Social Anxiety Support

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Reddit

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Yahoo! Answers

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters
Probably all of them are equally cucked, but I'll say Yahoo answers because of all the dumb shit put on there.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EShUeudtaFg[/video]

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15nNY7uofNw[/video]

yahoo answers was pretty funny back in the day.

Only one of those sites contains IT and thats reddit.

a lot of users from Tumblr and SAS migrated to reddit.

Tumblr popularized the SJWs as we know them today. I think Livejournal created them, but Tumblr is what really revived feminism. With hundreds of thousands of reblogs of feminist bullshit, it's not hard to realize Tumblr is the worst. At least it was sort of contained on Livejournal considering you couldn't repost something.

Easily Cuckit.

EDIT: Although the gentleman above me makes a good point too.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Tumblr popularized the SJWs as we know them today. I think Livejournal created them, but Tumblr is what really revived feminism. With hundreds of thousands of reblogs of feminist bullshit, it's not hard to realize Tumblr is the worst. At least it was sort of contained on Livejournal considering you couldn't repost something.
great point, I see alot of sjw shit on tumblr

Reddit, its the culmination of normie society in this age. Makes me physically sick to see the state of society tbh.

tumblr is great as long as you don't read a single word said and just focus on the art

They have tumblrs dedicated to scraping Pixiv and putting up HQ anime art. Great nudes.

Reddit is fucking useless. Shit opinions. Everybody there is unfunny and lame, and they use the worst image hosting service known to man (imgur). The suicide forum is the only entertaining bit.

Reddit because they eat shit up at a much faster rate than the others.

SAS was my first encounter with the forever aloners which eventualy led me here

used to type in google "why am I so anxious", "can't talk to people" "can't make friends" during school kek