Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Which of these relationship scenarios is the most common in an LTR?

Which of these relationship scenarios is the most common in an LTR?

• Total voters
kangarooc3l

kangarooc3l

Banned
-
Comparison of Relationship Dynamics

Humberto and Chantal: High responsiveness and exploration, leading to a deeply satisfying and passionate relationship. Humberto is constantly sexualized and is willing to do anything to please Chantal (see explanation above).
Jerry and Gabrielle: Tense and unfulfilling, with significant dissatisfaction and eventual infidelity due to unmet desires.
Sebastien and Gabrielle: Brief and exciting but lacking commitment and emotional depth.
Braylen, Deshawn, and Tayshaun with Gabrielle, Makayla, and Gemma: Dominant and focused on immediate gratification without emotional depth.
Franklin and Idalia: Curious but limited by insecurities, leading to a hesitant and unpredictable dynamic.
Tom and Lisa: Stable and routine, lacking in excitement and exploration but dependable and secure.

Looks Levels

Humberto and Franklin: Top 1-2%, exceptionally attractive with striking features and well-maintained physiques.
Braylen, Deshawn, Tayshaun, and Sebastien: High, attractive and fit with dominant, alpha male characteristics.
Chantal and Gabrielle: High, attractive women with appealing features and physiques, although both are described as high tier normie.
Jerry: Low to average, less emphasis on grooming and fitness, resulting in a lower beauty percentile.
Tom: Average, dependable appearance with no standout features.

Last edited:
Summary of Relationship Dynamics for Each Couple

Humberto and Chantal

Dynamic: Highly responsive, open-minded, and deeply connected.
Summary: Humberto and Chantal share a relationship characterized by mutual respect, emotional depth, and a willingness to explore various dynamics to please each other. Humberto’s confidence and desire to make Chantal happy lead to a passionate and fulfilling partnership. Their interactions are marked by intimacy and genuine affection, making their bond strong and satisfying. Humberto willingly participates in various acts to please Chantal, including dressing up in suggestive outfits like a French maid costume, engaging in role-play scenarios, and allowing her to dominate him during intimate moments. He also takes care of his appearance meticulously, shaving and grooming his body as she desires. Humberto’s enthusiasm for being photographed in erotic poses, his enjoyment of being tied up, and his willingness to moan and express pleasure loudly during their encounters exemplify his dedication to satisfying Chantal and making their experiences together deeply passionate and mutually fulfilling.

Jerry and Gabrielle

Dynamic: Tense, traditional, and unfulfilling.
Summary: Jerry and Gabrielle’s relationship is strained by Jerry’s traditional views on masculinity and his reluctance to engage in activities that Gabrielle desires. This dynamic creates significant tension and dissatisfaction, ultimately leading Gabrielle to seek fulfillment outside the marriage. Jerry’s insecurity and resistance to change prevent the relationship from thriving, contributing to its eventual breakdown.

Sebastien and Gabrielle

Dynamic: Exciting but fleeting.
Summary: The relationship between Sebastien and Gabrielle is marked by a brief period of excitement and novelty. Sebastien’s adventurous nature makes him somewhat open to pleasing Gabrielle, but his lack of commitment and discovery of her deceit lead to a quick end to their fling. Their dynamic is more about immediate gratification and thrill rather than a deep emotional connection.

Braylen, Deshawn, and Tayshaun with Gabrielle, Makayla, and Gemma

Dynamic: Dominant and focused on immediate desires.
Summary: The interactions between these men and the women in the frat orgy context are driven by dominance and a focus on fulfilling immediate desires. The relationships lack thoughtful consideration and emotional depth, with the men prioritizing their own gratification over genuinely pleasing their partners.

Franklin and Idalia

Dynamic: Curious but hesitant.
Summary: Franklin and Idalia’s relationship involves a mix of curiosity and hesitation. Franklin’s charm and potential openness to new experiences are tempered by his underlying insecurities and social concerns. Idalia’s quirky nature adds an element of unpredictability, but Franklin’s reluctance to fully embrace unconventional activities limits the depth of their connection.

Tom and Lisa

Dynamic: Stable but routine.
Summary: Tom and Lisa’s relationship is stable and dependable but lacks the excitement and exploration seen in more adventurous pairings. Tom’s traditional views and reluctance to step out of his comfort zone contribute to a predictable and routine dynamic. While their relationship is secure, it may lack the passion and spontaneity of other couples.

Not what she wants but what's the most typical

@TheJester are you sure about franklin and idalia

@InceldianWarrior explain your choice (Jerry and Gabrielle) please

Option 7. Tyrone and Stacy

Tyrone and Stacy
Braylen, Deshawn, and Tayshaun with Gabrielle, Makayla, and Gemma: Dominant and focused on immediate gratification without emotional depth.

These are black men with white women in a group scenario

Last edited:
Yes Relationship in 2024 is unpredictable and dynamic, girls LOVE to cheat and are really disgusting and narccistic

@InceldianWarrior explain your choice (Jerry and Gabrielle) please
Ngl I only read the first paragraph of the first post
I was hesitating between "tense and unfulfilling" and "brief and exciting".

Ngl I only read the first paragraph of the first post
I was hesitating between "tense and unfulfilling" and "brief and exciting".
That's fine, the first paragraph is the most important
thoughts on the other relationships?

@WØLF explain why you chose Tom and Lisa

That's fine, the first paragraph is the most important
thoughts on the other relationships?
Tom and Lisa
These also seem like pretty common types of relationships but not as much as the other two.
Franklin and Idalia
Seems more like an early relationship dynamic than the entire thing but it does happen sometimes.
Humberto and Chantal
Best one obviously but pretty rare imo.

Tom and Lisa
These also seem like pretty common types of relationships but not as much as the other two.
Which other two are you talking about? Jerry and Gabrielle?
Franklin and Idalia
Seems more like an early relationship dynamic than the entire thing but it does happen sometimes.
How do you think this relationship might play out past the early stages?
Humberto and Chantal
Best one obviously but pretty rare imo.
Why is it pretty rare?

@Tugacel explain your choice

@gymletethnicel explain your pick

@Tugacel explain your choice

Picked those because their summary is how I feel LTRs are today.

Except for us of course, we'll never get that, not that I want an LTR like that anyway.

Picked those because their summary is how I feel LTRs are today.

Except for us of course, we'll never get that, not that I want an LTR like that anyway.
So you feel LTRs are basically white women having orgies with black men?
What about the other relationships mentioned?

ChatGPT thinks:

Most Common Dynamic and Blackpilled Perspective​

From a blackpilled perspective, which tends to emphasize a pessimistic view of social and romantic dynamics, the most common relationship dynamic might be akin to Tom and Lisa's. This dynamic reflects stability and routine but lacks excitement and exploration. Blackpilled ideology often suggests that many relationships are mundane and devoid of the passion and excitement that media and society idealize. This perspective might argue that most people settle for stable but unexciting relationships because of societal pressures and the difficulty of achieving the idealized, deeply passionate connections often portrayed in romantic narratives.

@WØLF explain why you chose Tom and Lisa
I didn’t get an alert for this because you didn’t tag my username right :ping:
ChatGPT thinks:

Most Common Dynamic and Blackpilled Perspective​

From a blackpilled perspective, which tends to emphasize a pessimistic view of social and romantic dynamics, the most common relationship dynamic might be akin to Tom and Lisa's. This dynamic reflects stability and routine but lacks excitement and exploration. Blackpilled ideology often suggests that many relationships are mundane and devoid of the passion and excitement that media and society idealize. This perspective might argue that most people settle for stable but unexciting relationships because of societal pressures and the difficulty of achieving the idealized, deeply passionate connections often portrayed in romantic narratives.
>and no one else voted Tom and Lisa but me

Living proof that I’m an intellectual mammoth crowned with a higher IQ than everyone here.

it's over

Living proof that I’m a higher IQ intellectual mammoth than everyone here
What makes you think Tom and Lisa
and what about the others?

What makes you think Tom and Lisa
I mean, the answer should be fairly obvious if you apply even the slightest amount of logical reasoning. Routines foster a sense of security, familiarity, and stability, which is why they are the foundation of most relationships. Though helpful for a relationship to thrive, they can also get monotonous after a while for females, who are more likely than men to experience dissatisfaction and "depression" in LTRs because they're never happy with what they have.

Most LTRs reach a point known as the "routine phase," and they rarely progress past this until a breakup or someone gets cucked because normie's toddler brains can't stand being bored and need constant stimulation and excitement. This is the reason why so many of them end up cheating on their partners. Moreover, Tom—the metaphorical male stand-in in this particular relationship—is described as having an unexceptional appearance without any distinguishing characteristics, which is precisely what most men are, as females only find a small subset of men physically attractive. In other words, if we were to classify him as 4 PSL, which places him in the 50th percentile of the standard deviation of his physical attributes relative to the overall population—that is, dead average.
and what about the others?
Since Jerry and Gabrielle are the most like Tom and Lisa, that would have been my second choice. However, I eventually disqualified them primarily because the man in that relationship is described as unkempt and unattractive, which normally deters females from wanting ot pursue any kind of romantic involvement.

Last edited:
I mean, the answer should be fairly obvious if you apply even the slightest amount of logical reasoning. Routines foster a sense of security, familiarity, and stability, which is why they are the foundation of most relationships. Though helpful for a relationship to thrive, they can also get monotonous after a while for females, who are more likely than men to experience dissatisfaction and "depression" in LTRs because they're never happy with what they have.

Most LTRs reach a point known as the "routine phase," and they rarely progress past this until a breakup or someone gets cucked because normie's toddler brains can't stand being bored and need constant stimulation and excitement. This is the reason why so many of them end up cheating on their partners. Moreover, Tom—the metaphorical male stand-in in this particular relationship—is described as having an unexceptional appearance without any distinguishing characteristics, which is precisely what most men are, as females only find a small subset of men physically attractive. In other words, if we were to classify him as 4 PSL, which places him in the 50th percentile of the standard deviation of his physical attributes relative to the overall population—that is, dead average.

Since Jerry and Gabrielle are the most like Tom and Lisa, that would have been my second choice. However, I eventually disqualified them primarily because the man in that relationship is described as unkempt and unattractive, which normally deters females from wanting ot pursue any kind of romantic involvement.
Of all the relationships mentioned which do you think is the rarest and why?

Most marriages and relationships are boring and unfulfilling after the brief honeymoon phase.

Tom was most common a decade+ ago when I was among the public more, but I think Jerry may be more common now.

Most marriages and relationships are boring and unfulfilling after the brief honeymoon phase.

Tom was most common a decade+ ago when I was among the public more, but I think Jerry may be more common now.
Which do you think are the rarest couples and why based off the op?

Comparison of Relationship Dynamics

Humberto and Chantal: High responsiveness and exploration, leading to a deeply satisfying and passionate relationship. Humberto is constantly sexualized and is willing to do anything to please Chantal (see explanation above).
Jerry and Gabrielle: Tense and unfulfilling, with significant dissatisfaction and eventual infidelity due to unmet desires.
Sebastien and Gabrielle: Brief and exciting but lacking commitment and emotional depth.
Franklin and Idalia: Curious but limited by insecurities, leading to a hesitant and unpredictable dynamic.
Tom and Lisa: Stable and routine, lacking in excitement and exploration but dependable and secure.

Looks Levels

Humberto and Franklin: Top 1-2%, exceptionally attractive with striking features and well-maintained physiques.
Braylen, Deshawn, Tayshaun, and Sebastien: High, attractive and fit with dominant, alpha male characteristics.
Chantal and Gabrielle: High, attractive women with appealing features and physiques, although both are described as high tier normie.
Jerry: Low to average, less emphasis on grooming and fitness, resulting in a lower beauty percentile.
Tom: Average, dependable appearance with no standout features.
For asians the second one. But the woman is also a 2

Sebastian and Gabrielle pretty much sums up Clown World LTR’s.

Living proof that I’m an intellectual mammoth crowned with a higher IQ than everyone here.
Mammoth steaks are free in Siberia

Emba

Why do they?
And what do you think of the others?
Kid in a candy store effect brought about by social media and dating apps like Tinder and basically what instagram is also used for these days which is to say providing foids easy access to Chads and shallow meaningless one night stands or temporary situationships with him/them.

There’s also the destruction of morality and the family unit at play here ie young people don’t know how to actually love someone in todays world so it’s all about lust and notch counts which is fun for a while but ultimately only leads to feelings of emptiness and worthlessness and turning to drugs or alcohol to numb the pain and the loneliness.

Kid in a candy store effect brought about by social media and dating apps like Tinder and basically what instagram is also used for these days which is to say providing foids easy access to Chads and shallow meaningless one night stands or temporary situationships with him/them.

There’s also the destruction of morality and the family unit at play here ie young people don’t know how to actually love someone in todays world so it’s all about lust and notch counts which is fun for a while but ultimately only leads to feelings of emptiness and worthlessness and turning to drugs or alcohol to numb the pain and the loneliness.

Dynamic: Exciting but fleeting.
Summary: The relationship between Sebastien and Gabrielle is marked by a brief period of excitement and novelty. Sebastien’s adventurous nature makes him somewhat open to pleasing Gabrielle, but his lack of commitment and discovery of her deceit lead to a quick end to their fling. Their dynamic is more about immediate gratification and thrill rather than a deep emotional connection.

Example:
  • Sebastien: "That was... unexpected," he says, managing a small, awkward laugh.
  • Gabrielle: "Yeah," she replies, her voice still shaky. "We should probably go."
  • Narration: They exit the bathroom, the intensity of their encounter lingering in the air but tempered by the sudden reality check. The thrill remains, but so does a newfound caution, a reminder of the complexities of their actions.
  • Meanwhile, Jerry remains blissfully unaware, still asleep at home. He has no idea that Gabrielle is still at the frat party.
  • Narration: In the dorm room, Gabrielle, Makayla, and Gemma are all nude on the ground, spent and tired from the night's activities. Gabrielle, suddenly realizing the time, looks at the clock. It's 5 AM, and she knows she needs to get home.
  • Dialogue: Gabrielle: "Oh my god, I need to go. Jerry's going to wonder where I am."
  • Narration: She quickly gathers her clothes, the haze of the night lifting slightly as the urgency of her situation sinks in.

Thoughts on this relationship?

Mammoth steaks are free in Siberia
For asians the second one. But the woman is also a 2

What about the other relationships mentioned?
How rare would you say this type of relationship is?

Humberto and Chantal:

High responsiveness and exploration, leading to a deeply satisfying and passionate relationship. Humberto is constantly sexualized and is willing to do anything to please Chantal.

Summary: Humberto and Chantal share a relationship characterized by mutual respect, emotional depth, and a willingness to explore various dynamics to please each other. Humberto’s confidence and desire to make Chantal happy lead to a passionate and fulfilling partnership. Their interactions are marked by intimacy and genuine affection, making their bond strong and satisfying. Humberto willingly participates in various acts to please Chantal, including dressing up in suggestive outfits like a French maid costume, engaging in role-play scenarios. He also takes care of his appearance meticulously, shaving and grooming his body.

Example:

Setting: Morning light streams into the bedroom, casting a warm glow over Chantal and Humberto as they wake up, still wrapped in each other's arms.

Narration: Chantal feels the cool touch of the engagement ring on her finger and glances at it, confusion and joy mixing in her eyes. Before she can speak, Humberto gently pulls her closer and kisses her deeply.

Dialogue: Chantal: "Humberto, this ring—"

Narration: Humberto's lips cover hers, his kiss silencing her words. His lips are soft yet firm, moving with a gentle pressure that ignites sparks of warmth and passion. His tongue slips into her mouth, exploring tenderly. The mingling of their breaths creates a sweet, intoxicating rhythm. Chantal’s heartbeat quickens, her hands moving to cup his face, feeling the smoothness of his skin and the slight stubble on his jawline.

Dialogue: Humberto: "I love you, Chantal. This ring is a promise. Will you marry me?"

NOTE:
Humberto: Top 1-2% male beauty, exceptionally attractive with striking features and a well-maintained physique.
Chantal: Attractive woman with appealing features, although she is described as a high tier normie.

Every relationship has a honeymoon phase but with a good looking male, it tends to last longer and actually be sexually arousing for the female. However, all LTRs eventually settle into monotony where both parties are more susceptible to cheating, even if it is less likely for attractive couples, the percentage chance still increases for that couple later in their relationship than when compared to earlier in their arrangement. I think humans are naturally promiscuous and monogamy was a later invention to make social groups and larger societies more stable by preventing small groups of men from hoarding all the females. Chimps and Bonobos are promiscuous in their sexual behavior with long term partners being rare and they're the closest analogue we have in the wild (based on genetic similarity indices) to extrapolate the natural state of human mate selection and the primal state of their compulsive sexual urges from via observation derived inferences.

Last edited:
Every relationship has a honeymoon phase but with a good looking male, it tends to last longer and actually be sexually arousing for the female. However, all LTRs eventually settle into monotony where both parties are more susceptible to cheating, even if it is less likely for attractive couples, the percentage chance still increases for that couple later in their relationship than when compared to earlier in their arrangement. I think humans are naturally promiscuous and monogamy was a later invention to make social groups and larger societies more stable by preventing small groups of men from hoarding all the females. Chimps and Bonobos are promiscuous in their sexual behavior with long term partners being rare and they're the closest analogue we have in the wild (based on genetic similarity indices) to extrapolate the natural state of human mate selection and the primal state of their compulsive sexual urges from via observation derived inferences.
How rare would you say this type of relationship is?

Humberto and Chantal:

High responsiveness and exploration, leading to a deeply satisfying and passionate relationship. Humberto is constantly sexualized and is willing to do anything to please Chantal.

Summary: Humberto and Chantal share a relationship characterized by mutual respect, emotional depth, and a willingness to explore various dynamics to please each other. Humberto’s confidence and desire to make Chantal happy lead to a passionate and fulfilling partnership. Their interactions are marked by intimacy and genuine affection, making their bond strong and satisfying. Humberto willingly participates in various acts to please Chantal, including dressing up in suggestive outfits like a French maid costume, engaging in role-play scenarios. He also takes care of his appearance meticulously, shaving and grooming his body.

Example:

Setting: Morning light streams into the bedroom, casting a warm glow over Chantal and Humberto as they wake up, still wrapped in each other's arms.

Narration: Chantal feels the cool touch of the engagement ring on her finger and glances at it, confusion and joy mixing in her eyes. Before she can speak, Humberto gently pulls her closer and kisses her deeply.

Dialogue: Chantal: "Humberto, this ring—"

Narration: Humberto's lips cover hers, his kiss silencing her words. His lips are soft yet firm, moving with a gentle pressure that ignites sparks of warmth and passion. His tongue slips into her mouth, exploring tenderly. The mingling of their breaths creates a sweet, intoxicating rhythm. Chantal’s heartbeat quickens, her hands moving to cup his face, feeling the smoothness of his skin and the slight stubble on his jawline.

Dialogue: Humberto: "I love you, Chantal. This ring is a promise. Will you marry me?"

NOTE:
Humberto: Top 1-2% male beauty, exceptionally attractive with striking features and a well-maintained physique.
Chantal: Attractive woman with appealing features, although she is described as a high tier normie.
Thoughts

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back