Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which of these listed methods are the best way of roping?

Which method is the best out of these?

• Jumping off a cliff

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Hanging

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Getting shot by police

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Getting ran over/hit by train

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Jumping in front of a truck

• Self stabbing

• Total voters
Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
These are the only options I have available, only makes me want to do it more since nobody can appreciate my wholesome woman thread, which was just to post images of cute and or autistic women in normal clothing to jerk off to because I’m tired of seeing the same blown out only fans type whores, seen one of them seen all of them, it’s getting old.

The disrespect is crazy, can’t believe I got accused of worshipping foids over wanting to see something better. I’ll always keep my collection to myself from now on. You’ll soon come to learn what you have missed out on once my divinity has been extinguished.

These are the only options I have available, only makes me want to do it more since nobody can appreciate my wholesome woman thread, which was just to post images of cute and or autistic women in normal clothing to jerk off to because I’m tired of seeing the same blown out only fans type whores, seen one of them seen all of them, it’s getting old.

The disrespect is crazy, can’t believe I got accused of worshipping foids over wanting to see something better. I’ll always keep my collection to myself from now on. You’ll soon come to learn what you have missed out on once my divinity has been extinguished.
Yo show me the collection mang

Just jump head first into the grand canyon, pretty sure that fall will kill anyone.

I want to jump off a scryscraper or a cliff, but it never began for noscycrapercels and nocliffcels like me.

Are you black?