Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which of these is worse (IT related) POLL

Which of these is worse (IT related) POLL

• Total voters
I’m the second category. And proud of it

Both are annoying as fuck. I wish intentional IT bait or anything IT related got instantly moved to the sewers

Both are annoying as fuck. I wish intentional IT bait or anything IT related got instantly moved to the sewers
Can we have a separate board for us to post IT bait in but IT doesn’t know

Amen. Post like "Why we should legalise kidnapping and raping women" are funny at first but now I have gotten very bored of them.

Amen. Post like "Why we should legalise kidnapping and raping women" are funny at first but now I have gotten very bored of them.
Tbh I’m gonna start growing up and stop posting IT bait

I hate how niggss try to be edgy to get on IT because i think it's kinds cringe.

I think it Is a bit funny how IT always falls for it tho

@niggers im autistic af . Please explain

I hate how niggss try to be edgy to get on IT because i think it's kinds cringe.

I’m gonna take a break of incels.is for awhile because I’m becoming a burden

My theory is that they don't fall for it, but, being reddit cuckolds, do it to farm karma.

I don't care mostly, until they are in the second category so bad it's absolutely ridiculous. In moderation, I think it's pretty funny to watch those IT retards seethe and rage over it

It's always the newer users who get excited upon learning R/IncelTears exists for the first time.
Both are annoying as fuck.

Doesn't matter to me.
As long as IT keeps archiving the best blackpills, I'm happy
full