Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which of these is the single most incel feature?

Which is the single most incel feature?

• Poor hygiene

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Mental illness

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Lack of social skills

Votes: 18 39.1%
  • Weird "nerdy" hobbies e.g anime

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Being ethnic in the west

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • Negative attitude; rudeness

Votes: 0 0.0%
    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Lack of wealth / bad job

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
Grain_of_sin

Grain_of_sin

Banned
-
Leaving looks out of this one, it's too obvious

You can't leave looks out of it tho.

its fucking easily bad job. unless you're Jeremy meeks level of chad, women won't fuck with you past the age of 25 if you're still working at mcdonalds.
anime is probably second

cyborgglory said:
its fucking easily bad job. unless you're Jeremy meeks level of chad, women won't fuck with you past the age of 25 if you're still working at mcdonalds.
anime is probably second

What about women who work an equally shitty job?

Grain_of_sin said:
didn't think about that honestly. i'd assume that most could look past it, so maybe it's not the number 1 incel trait.

maybe poor hygiene tbh

What the fuck? Non of these things are Incel. Unless you ldar. All of these things can and should go away from your life by simply working on it. These things can be changes, unlike genetics.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am8MtiG4i_I[/video]

DankIncel said:
What the fuck? Non of these things are Incel. Unless you ldar. All of these things can and should go away from your life by simply working on it. These things can be changes, unlike genetics.

I left looks and genetics out of it, because it would be a landslide.

You cannot change mental illness or asocial behaviors. You also cannot change being ethnic.

Lack of social skills for sure.

Poor hygiene, no social skills and mental illness are dead giveaways.

Who the fuck has poor hygiene in 2k18 tbh?

Lack of social skills for sure

VincentVanCope said:

This was better than Eggman's blackpill.

This guy is woke.

All of them except "Negative attitude; rudeness".

Twisted said:

I really am dreading the agepill

Wait what you are not even 20 Or do you age like shit?

Mental illness.

VincentVanCope said:
"Nobody want me and this is cruel" I feel his pain

Large majority of incels have poor social skills but pretty much all self aware incels have poor mental health. The blackpill is carcinogenic

whogivesafucc said:

A lot of people dude. I see fat greasy neckbeards on the daily. They don't even put on deodorant.

I see threads here: "I haven't brushed my teeth in a month" etc. no excuse for poor hygiene. It reflects LDAR lifestyle and everyone sees it.

I'm surprised it didn't get more votes.

NOT BEING AHAAN PANDEY OR SIDHARTH MALHOTRA

Grain_of_sin said:
whogivesafucc said:
A lot of people dude. I see fat greasy neckbeards on the daily. They don't even put on deodorant.
I see threads here: "I haven't brushed my teeth in a month" etc. no excuse for poor hygiene. It reflects LDAR lifestyle and everyone sees it.
I'm surprised it didn't get more votes.

Really low IQ people lol.

Having good hygiene is so easy, takes no effort at all.

shit Looks + lack of social skills = death sentence

other stuff like mental illness = normies if have at least an average face still slay easily.

Grain_of_sin said:

lol dude most women work shitty jobs, but plenty of them get their rich chads or tradie chads to fund their degenerate lifestyle.

you can't just leave looks out of it, that's what it's all about. literally every single thing on that poll can and will be viewed positively by females if you're good looking.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
shit Looks + lack of social skills = death sentence

other stuff like mental illness = normies if have at least an average face still slay easily.

lol dude most women work shitty jobs, but plenty of them get their rich chads or tradie chads to fund their degenerate lifestyle.

do you really think normies can even hope to "slay", let alone do it easily??? yeah, i can tell that your social life and skills are nearly nonexistent if you believe that is how life works for average folk.

Lack of social skills

But chad will never be viewed as such while someone with a beta appearance will always

Being ethnic in the West, but depends what kind of ethnic.

Ricecels and currycels are equally fucked. Ricecels have the issue of their women mainly dating white guys, but at the same time there's some white girls that fetishize them particularly if they're Korean. Filipino guys tend to do well with white girls too. Currycels are able to get their own women more easily as less of them date white guys, but almost no white girl is into curry guys, so if they can't get a curry girl they're fucked. Only exception to this is in Northern England where the curries run gangster drug dealer game.

If you're Pacific Islander or black in the West you'll drown in white pussy. America less so for blacks because of the amount of them there, but other western countries BBC is pretty popular. Arabs do pretty well with sluts where I live in Sydney because they're all involved with drugs and shit and drive baller cars, idk how it is in other countries though. Not sure about Latinos as there's hardly any in Australia.