Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which of these fantasy universes would you most like to live in?

Where would you start your new life?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I'm not entirely sure why I'm making this thread but it just sounded interesting to me!

Pokemon too rape minorities

LOTR so i can be a brutish ork living alongside fellow subhumans

If I were a random dude then probably D&D. I'd be a (((merchant))) and hit some elven pussy. If I could be a total protagonist Chad, Harry Potter

Never got all that far into discworld, but the harry potter universe has so many expoits in its rule set for you to abuse and probably the best chance of becoming immortal (though that isn't even really necessary assuming souls are real and not just HPMOR style echoes created in the last moments before death), so Imma go with that one. Also got polyjuice potion to change your looks into anyone, you can go spend a day as chad after stealing a hair of his clothes. Not to fed post or anything, but with love potions and the imperio you can even force love / sex on anyone, especially any muggle.

And outside of those things it also has lots of other fun stuff. OFC if it was real, all the fucking loopholes in the rules would probably end with the world getting destroyed by someone somehow, but if that isn't happening it would be a cool place.

@JohnDoe would you chaosmaxx for demon pussy

Where's My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic?

Of the ones I know harry potter it is

I'm not entirely sure why I'm making this thread but it just sounded interesting to me!
as someone whos actually read almost all discworld novels, absolutely. Its so fucking goofy and you can talk yourself out of anything.
Would be pretty entertaining.

What race and social standing? Can I be a hero? What about lewd version?

HP prolly safest.

Only really very familar with hp, lotr, wh and witcher.

If I were a random dude then probably D&D. I'd be a (((merchant))) and hit some elven pussy. If I could be a total protagonist Chad, Harry Potter
Do they have peasants in DnD?

I already live in the Final Fantasy 7 universe, m8 :feelsokman:

Do they have peasants in DnD?
The gamemaster can make any sort of NPC he wants (it's actually where the term NPC comes from), from peasants to merchants to Kings or demons or whatever the fuck

@JohnDoe would you chaosmaxx for demon pussy
:feelsthink:
The gamemaster can make any sort of NPC he wants (it's actually where the term NPC comes from), from peasants to merchants to Kings or demons or whatever the fuck
Yeye I know the ttrpg and older vydia up to NWK2. Just not the lore about the economy of the forgotten realms