Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which of these Curry-Stacies would you fuck?

rotting-alone

rotting-alone

Officer
I pick the right one, even though both are pretty nasty

ClQYW5GWMAAuoMI.jpg

Indian sluts act like shit :'(

Terrible bodies, they aren't cute so being flat doesn't work for them.

I'd much rather beat them.

Both attractive, let's just hope they aren't those femoids that say they only date white or black men.

rafaelvicuna3 said:
Both attractive, let's just hope they aren't those femoids that say they only date white or black men.

Indians hate our ass

Crustaciouse said:

indian chicks are known for terrible bodies

theultimate341 said:
rafaelvicuna3 said:
Indians hate our ass

It sucks to be Indian. I feel for them curries. Thank god for arranged marriages at least because if given a choice, the indian femoids (mostly the attractive ones) would dump their boyfriends to ride white chad if possible.

rafaelvicuna3 said:
It sucks to be Indian. I feel for them curries. Thank god for arranged marriages at least because if given a choice, the indian femoids (mostly the attractive ones) would dump their boyfriends to ride white chad if possible.

I feel for them to, but I feel for all subhumans

What's the point of this thread? Both of them wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole.
Keep "picking" while the keep on fucking. This is the worst cope so far.

theultimate341 said:
rafaelvicuna3 said:
I feel for them to, but I feel for all subhumans

100% true

soypiller said:
What's the point of this thread? Both of them wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole.

There's not much "point" to anything we do, lol. There's not much point to 90% of the threads on this website. It's all just shitposting
and cope and pointless rants and other bullshit.

And we still do it. Because that's who we are.

rotting-alone said:
There's not much "point" to anything we do, lol. There's not much point to 90% of the threads on this website. It's all just shitposting
and cope and pointless rants and other bullshit.

And we still do it. Because that's who we are.

I guess you're right after all

Crustaciouse said:

Rich coming from a dude on a forum for involuntarily celibate men. They're fuckin smokin hot. Gimme dat ethnic pussay

soypiller said:

Kek, this is true. However both of them are still ugly though.

Jfl @ the guys calling them ugly

soypiller said: