Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which of the inbetweeners do you relate to the most?

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★
89ebd309-116b-43e9-9107-f0111ea1e5c8.jpg

From left to right, there's Will, Neil, Jay and Simon.

Will is the unlucky, sensitive and mature nerd.

Neil is the low iq tallfag.

Jay constantly tries to get laid and tells lies about himself to impress others.

Simon is a normiecuck who simps after a blonde stacy who ignores him and uses him, and prefers to get railed by older chad badboys.

I relate to Will the most, he reminds me a lot of myself when I was a teenager.
I also used to believe that foids prefer to date mature, sensible, moral, righteous men.
We all know that they don't.

w
89ebd309-116b-43e9-9107-f0111ea1e5c8.jpg

From left to right, there's Will, Neil, Jay and Simon.

Will is the unlucky, sensitive and mature nerd.

Neil is the low iq tallfag.

Jay constantly tries to get laid and tells lies about himself to impress others.

Will is a normiecuck who simps after a blonde stacy who ignores him and uses him, and prefers to get railed by older chad badboys.
will

None, all mog me to hell and back

Man I used to love this show way back. I would say Will probably just because he's the more quiet and sensitive one. Jay was always my favorite though. I also liked how spergy Simon was at times, like when he would get mad at his family :feelskek:

Man I used to love this show way back. I would say Will probably just because he's the more quiet and sensitive one. Jay was always my favorite though. I also liked how spergy Simon was at times, like when he would get mad at his family :feelskek:
Honestly Neil was my favourite character, he reminds me of Ed from Ed, Edd 'n Eddy.
I have a softspot for dumb gentle giant characters. (no homo)

Honestly Neil was my favourite character, he reminds me of Ed from Ed, Edd 'n Eddy.
I have a softspot for dumb gentle giant characters. (no homo)
Neil was also a great character lol. The episode where they went to the amusement park was top kek for Neil. :feelsokman::feelshaha:

Neil was also a great character lol. The episode where they went to the amusement park was top kek for Neil. :feelsokman::feelshaha:
That was a great episode, so many memorable highlights too.
Jay wanting Simon to drive after a car full of foids, Simon getting his car door ripped off, Neil having a bee/wasp in his mascot suit and his clothes getting stolen and Will insulting 3 spastics.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BYz1Yl8zkY&pp=ygUZaW5iZXR3ZWVuZXJzIHRob3JwZSBwYXJrIA%3D%3D