Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which NPC in a game would women talk to? (Will show her true nature)

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Let's say you take hundreds, maybe even thousands of women, have them all sit down and play a game, while being secretly recorded. Just put her in a room and tell her to play it. The objective is simple, complete a single quest. Each NPC you see is a male, hundreds of them. BUT 20% of them are modeled to look like a chad or pretty boy, meanwhile the other 80% are either incel or normie tier.
Each NPC can offer you a single quest. The catch is that all the quests are the same. Have in game sex with the NPC. But which NPC would they rather help out? That is the point of this test. To see if a woman really only cares about looks, or if she actually could give a shit what someone looks like.
Could be interesting to see what percentages of women go for the Chads/prettyboys tbh. i bet you it'd be 80% or more.

She would fuck any dog video game character

they would pick the first one they see tbh cause they don't give a shit about games and they want to be over with it so they could get slayed by chad irl

Both brutal blackpills
also one more note, if they were presented with all npcs on screen and they had to choose one i believe they would pick the most beta nerd looking guy because they would think that he would make the game easier and do all the work for her

also one more note, if they were presented with all npcs on screen and they had to choose one i believe they would pick the most beta nerd looking guy because they would think that he would make the game easier and do all the work for her
maybe, but my idea was more like being set randomly in a large town, with all the NPC men placed at random spots or walking around
more realistic as if she was IRL in public i guess

After thinking about the answer for 2 hours i think they will pick the chad

they will bring a cucumber to the test and use it while talking to chad npc

20% Chad
80% Incel

Get a girl to play Skyrim. There's maybe 5% Chad and 95% Incel in that.

1200px-Stray_dog.png