Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which Muslim group has the highest SMV in the West?

• Thread starter Teutonic Knight
  • Start date

Which Muslim group has the highest SMV in the West on average?

• Arab Muslims

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Balkan Muslims (Bosniaks, Albanians...)

Votes: 20 38.5%
  • Turks

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Caucasian Muslims (Chechnya, Dagestan...)

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Iranians

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Pakistanis

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Afghans

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • African Muslims

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
Very interesting question. I always wondered which Muslims are the most popular with women in Western Europe. I made a poll.

These are the options:

Arab Muslims
Chaddam, rich Arabs from gulf states... They can also refugeemaxx and jihadmaxx the best. If you vote for this please specify which Arabs exactly.
Balkan Muslims (Bosniaks, Albanians...)
Tall whites from the Balkans. Especially Bosniaks are some of the tallest people in the world, their average height is like 6'0''. They don't fit the facial aesthetics though.
Turks
A lot of them in Europe, how successful are they really?
Caucasian Muslims (Chechnya, Dagestan...)
They can mmamaxx, wrestlingmaxx and thugmaxx due to the Ramzan Kadyrov and Khabib Nurmagomedov halo effect
Iranians
Based shiites. Women don't care about that though.
Pakistanis
Probably the least desirable Muslims from this group?
Afghans
They can benefit from the halo effect from the Taliban and be perceived as tough and manly.
Black African Muslims
They can run the BBC game and also enjoy the thugmaxx and jihadmaxx halo effect from Boko Haram.

Last edited:
Very interesting question. I always wondered which Muslims are the most popular with women in Western Europe. I made a poll.

These are the options:

Arab Muslims
Chaddam, rich Arabs from gulf states... They can also refugeemaxx and jihadmaxx the best. If you vote for this please specify which Arabs exactly.
Balkan Muslims (Bosniaks, Albanians...)
Tall whites from the Balkans. Especially Bosniaks are some of the tallest people in the world, their average height is like 6'0''. They don't fit the facial aesthetics though.
Turks
A lot of them in Europe, how successful are they really?
Caucasian Muslims (Chechnya, Dagestan...)
They can mmamaxx, wrestlingmaxx and thugmaxx due to the Ramzan Kadyrov and Khabib Nurmagomedov halo effect
Iranians
Based shiites. Women don't care about that though.
Pakistanis
Probably the least desirable Muslims from this group?
Afghans
They can benefit from the halo effect from the Taliban and be perceived as tough and manly.
Black African Muslims
They can run the BBC game and also enjoy the thugmaxx and jihadmaxx halo effect from Boko Haram.
Balkan muslims by far, they fit in with whites rathere aeasily at least the kids of the immigrants

Balkan muslims by far, they fit in with whites rathere aeasily at least the kids of the immigrants

It's so over for ethnics when even balkanoids mog them. They are really low-tier white in terms of looks.

It's so over for ethnics when even balkanoids mog them.
Ethnics are like orcs and goblins in fantasy novels. Ugly ogres if tall, orcs if medium height, and goblins if short and very numerous. Whites are like elves, have beauty and great lives but few in number.

This life is such a fucking Scam

Ethnics are like orcs and goblins in fantasy novels. Ugly ogres if tall, orcs if medium height, and goblins if short and very numerous. Whites are like elves, have beauty and great lives but few in number.

This life is such a fucking Scam

What about white looking Muslims from Caucasus?

5a5f5d6bfc7e93384e8b4567.jpg

Kadyrov mogs me hard and he looks more white too.

balkan and cuacasian

What about white looking Muslims from Caucasus?

5a5f5d6bfc7e93384e8b4567.jpg

Kadyrov mogs me hard and he looks more white too.
Some of them are decently off. They tend to be lower iq in my experience than the other muslims which helps in NT maxing as well. No doubt they mog all the ethnoics besidesthe balkanoids.

Balkan since it's the most voted

Just be Chechen MMA fighter theory seems legit, look at the amount of views and likes this has and ladies complimenting them

Salafist and wahabi muslims

i see "caucasian". i click

Balkan and caucasian muslims by far because many of them look white enough. Balkfags are tall in general, especially bosniaks and they can run low inhib thug game. Caucasian muzzies can also run thug game tbh. Women love dangerous men.

Balkan and caucasian muslims by far because many of them look white enough. Balkfags are tall in general, especially bosniaks and they can run low inhib thug game. Caucasian muzzies can also run thug game tbh. Women love dangerous men.

Nigerian Muslims can also run the thug game due to the Boko Haram halo effect.

Boniaks > Albanians > North Caucasians > Turks.

Everything else is Curry-tier in the West. Arabs and Pakistanis can get a white girl only if they are tall and sell drugs. It's over for Somalis.

balkan because many of them can jbw

LOL @ Turks getting 0 votes. Even the Pakistanis mog them. It's so over for Turks.

Firangi Muslims. Sunni Vikings...

Problem is these 'white passing groups' don't have any of the facial or frame requirements. I'd say it's the persian-afghan- northern Pakistan belt. Provided they have the Caucasoid features , which most do, and a robust frame, then they pretty much fit tall(ISH), dark (but still not too), and handsome (features like strong eyes, eyebrows, sharp nose, good beard, good tan) can make up for small lacks on bones.

Just need to stylemaxx and NTmaxx to avoid negative halos.

I'd say Pakis' what with the amount of shit they get away with. They provide broken in kids for sexual services to the elite & the authorities are scared to challenge 'em for fear of reprisals & muh racism. In UK anyway, as for the west in general probably the whitest ones that are wealthy.

Just look at the wymen of those ethnic groups and this question should be answered. While many Arab wamen are able to look more amazing than western stacy whores, are black foids mostly never very attractive...

It's also an undeniable fact that Persian's have the best looking femoids in the world, but they aren't even Muslims, they are shiite scum. According to true Islam they are apostates.

Last edited:
Iranians are probably the best looking. Better looking than white Europeans. All have the option of thugmaxxing/gangmaxxing/criminalmaxxing though, and that’s a guaranteed way to get pussy.

Balkans hands down. I saw lots of them in Germany and they are white and many look good. There were Serbian Chadlites working at the construction site there.

White Muslim I never heard that

Some Iranians/afghans can be very good looking although might not look white. In terms of looking like "whites" (blonde + blue eye), Balkan and Caucasian muslims are closer. Some Turks can look like whites also.

Pakis are curries, most pakis look like typical curries from the northern curryland. Still some pakis cope here, claiming that they are better looking than southern Indians (which is true), but they are curries at the end of day. Being "slightly" better looking than southern Indians will not bring any benefit, just like being better looking than baboons won't do anything. So they should stop coping, take the blackpill and accept themselves to highest rank of the truecel street-shitters.
White Muslim I never heard that

Because may be you live in some remote shit hole in rural Texas?