Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Which Movies Would You Like to See for Friday Incel Movie Night™ II (June 21)?

Should we continue doing Friday Incel Movie Night™?

• Total voters
lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

OMG Chad that feels so good!
-
Recommend me some movies for Friday Incel Movie Night™ II.

This was the thread for the last one:

I also want to see the opinion in regards to whether I should continue hosting movie nights or not.

My ideas:

Elephant by Gus van Sant

it's about columbine

it's kino

Damn this brings me back to 2018 when 50+ members would join a stream and watch American psycho together

Recommend me some movies for Friday Incel Movie Night™ II.

This was the thread for the last one:

I also want to see the opinion in regards to whether I should continue hosting movie nights or not.

My ideas:
Elephant man

More movie ideas:
  • Concrete - based on Junko Furuta's case
  • Concrete-Encased High School Girl Murder Case - Junko Furuta; have to find movie in advance
  • Juvenile Crime - Junko Furuta; have to find movie in advance
  • Junko - Junko Furuta; have to find movie in advance
  • The Beast - scifi, a scene makes a reference to Elliot Rodger; have to find movie in advance
  • Blade Runner 2049 - have to find movie in advance
  • The Human Centipede
  • Whatever - have to find movie in advance
  • The 40-Year-Old Virgin

More relevant is whats the time? For us GMT or whatever Brocels

More relevant is whats the time? For us GMT or whatever Brocels
Let's say 8:00 PM GMT. Although my timezone is behind (so it's earlier in the day for me), I'd actually like to start earlier.

Maybe 6:00 or 7:00 PM GMT? Thoughts? What time is best? I'll make a thread where you can vote on which movies (maybe) and one where I announce the time.

Let's say 8:00 PM GMT. Although my timezone is behind (so it's earlier in the day for me), I'd actually like to start earlier.

Maybe 6:00 or 7:00 PM GMT? Thoughts? What time is best? I'll make a thread where you can vote on which movies (maybe) and one where I announce the time.
yeah i guess a poll would be good.

You can not do it based on every individual opinion

I recommended a good incel movie yet the post only got 2 replies. It is 'Joy Ride' from 2001. Two brothers prank a trucker on his CB radio and set up a fake date with a woman at a motel. The trucker doesn't take the prank too well and chased them in his truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back