Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Which Movies Should We Watch for Friday Incel Movie Night 3?

Which movie should we watch tonight?

• Elephant (2003)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joy Ride (2001)

• Ninja Scroll (1993)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

Alea Jacta Est
Previous movies watched:

FIMN 1: Polytechnique (2009)

FIMN 2: American Psycho (2000)

I decided not to make a "Which Movies Should We Watch for Friday Incel Movie Night 3?" thread because it feels redundant when we already have good movie options from before (the previous thread).

If you have recommendations, leave them here since I don't want to saturate the forum with weekly threads on it:

If the movie recommendations count goes above 9 (the max number), I'll use a polling website and put the link in the thread.

I'll start at 10:00 PM GMT so that I have time to actually find the movies. If I don't find the movie most people voted for, I'll go to the second-next most-voted one, and so on.

I'll make a thread and post the hyperbeam.com link for it, so don't worry about missing it.

Movies brocels recommended:

Ninja scroll

taxi driver next ?

My own recs:

Two movies about Junko Furuta:

If you have any more recommendations, put them in this thread or the other one and I'll consider it.

@ChudMasterofBation @Vlarke @MoggedByALoli @La Grande Infamie @Da_Yunez @ItsovERfucks @Gokubro @FuckYou @Cayden Zhang

Zero hour
Zero Hour has a lot of episodes, but this one ("One of America's Own") is about the OKC bombing. We can maybe do the other episodes in later movie nights.

I vote Amelie's grape tape. But people here have been saying Taxi Driver's Travis Bickle is very relatable to us, like Joker

Previous movies watched:

I decided not to make a "Which Movies Should We Watch for Friday Incel Movie Night 3?" thread because it feels redundant when we already have good movie options from before (the previous thread).

If you have recommendations, leave them here since I don't want to saturate the forum with weekly threads on it:

If the movie recommendations count goes above 9 (the max number), I'll use a polling website and put the link in the thread.

I'll start at 10:00 PM GMT so that I have time to actually find the movies. If I don't find the movie most people voted for, I'll go to the second-next most-voted one, and so on.

I'll make a thread and post the hyperbeam.com link for it, so don't worry about missing it.

My own recs:

If you have any more recommendations, put them in this thread or the other one and I'll consider it.

@ChudMasterofBation @Vlarke @MoggedByALoli @La Grande Infamie @Da_Yunez @ItsovERfucks @Gokubro @FuckYou @Cayden Zhang
Didnt even tag me :feelsbadman:

Previous movies watched:

My own recs:

Recommendations: The Dirties (Incel plans school shooting) and Zero Day (Incel and Autist plan school shooting as well)

Lol none of listed. Just watch a horror movie where foids get slashed to pieces or sexually assaulted.

None of those movies interest me.

None of those movies interest me.
I actually have an idea to watch anime movies or series (romcoms, slice of life, etc.) for future movie nights. And with series, watch a few episodes until they stack up to an hour or two. I think that would be nice. These are my recommendations:

@VideoGameCoper
Sorry, forgot. :worryfeels:

I actually have an idea to watch anime movies or series (romcoms, slice of life, etc.) for future movie nights. And with series, watch a few episodes until they stack up to an hour or two. I think that would be nice. These are my recommendations:

@VideoGameCoper
I'd prefer to watch light hearted & wholesome Anime than romantic anime.

I'd prefer to watch light hearted & wholesome Anime than romantic anime.

:feelshmm:

Where do you host these movie nights and what time
Hyperbeam.com (link is always in the thread when I post it, so don't worry about that) every Friday 10:00 PM GMT.