Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Which MMORPG should I play?

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
I'm hoping to get into MMORPGs again, which ones should I start playing or which ones should I decide to play? I'm already thinking of Runescape or WoW, or the MMORPGs on steam.

Runescape bro. That's what I'm gonna be playing when I get my new PC.

Wow is dead and pay to win now

try osrs in honor of our fallen brothER @Ritalincel

Runescape bro. That's what I'm gonna be playing when I get my new PC.

Wow is dead and pay to win now
I got 2 maxed accs on rs. maybe we should form a clan.

Never played OSRS but avoid retail WoW. It's a husk that is beyond saving. I had a lot of fun leveling in FFXIV, the patch 2.00-2.55 story at level 50 is quite tedious but Heavensward is absolute kino. I never got to endgame in FFXIV because I was playing WoW hardcore at the time but I'm hearing good things about Shadowbringers and it might be time to give it another shot.

INCEL CLAN RS.
Never played OSRS but avoid retail WoW. It's a husk that is beyond saving. I had a lot of fun leveling in FFXIV, the patch 2.00-2.55 story at level 50 is quite tedious but Heavensward is absolute kino. I never got to endgame in FFXIV because I was playing WoW hardcore at the time but I'm hearing good things about Shadowbringers and it might be time to give it another shot.
Retail wow needs to get people who are in touch with the fanbase and actually good content in the game.

At this point, should I pick old runescape or new runescape?

avoid retail WoW
Retail wow needs to get people who are in touch with the fanbase and actually good content in the game.
I played that shit around ten years ago. i have no idea why people still waste their time with wow.

They never reinvested the money they made with WoW to actually make it a better game.
It could have easily been the best game of all times.
But it was already a cash grab in 2010 and if you still played in in 2012+ I can only pity you.

I played that shit around ten years ago. i have no idea why people still waste their time with wow.

They never reinvested the money they made with WoW to actually make it a better game.
It could have easily been the best game of all times.
But it was already a cash grab in 2010 and if you still played in in 2012+ I can only pity you.
what were the first traces of bullshit you saw?

what were the first traces of bullshit you saw?
I didn't play it in English so some names may be off.
the first hint off betraying their ideals for me was when they introduced faction swap.
most servers were already heavily imbalanced towards one faction, this made it only worse.

but what killed the game most definitely was the automatic group finder.
What's the point of an online game when you don't even need to talk to people anymore?
Sure, sometimes it took a long ass time until everyone was ready at the dungeon entrance, or when you were inside a dungeon and someone left you were fucked, etc.
but that's what made it a good game: it was hard.

the last thing i played was that cataclysm dragon boss. the whole raid was playable without doing anything.
the trick was to never actually do any damage/healing so addons like recount dont list you.
elitist fags kicked people because they did low damage / heal, but they were actually too retarded to count.

so yeah, the game was just made too easy. you got tier-gear for basically being afk.
the last relevant bosses were the lich king and algalon, everything after that was just straight up trash.
Casualization ruined this game.

i remember when BC ended, people hated wotlk,
but after cataclysm released everyone loved wotlk J F L
it was only downhill for this game.
after the cataclysm shit they should have seriously reconsidered their update policy, but what do they do? they release some panda shit, that was the final straw for me.

Last edited:
Osrs bro not rs3

Also @Eugenicist you willing to sell one of those acc?

It seems like a ridiculous amount of us plays osrs tbh, I'm waiting for classic wow but I'm considering giving runescape another go meanwhile.