Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Which member you find always being on the same post as you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
2 or 3 are always on a post i am on. I can be looking at 7 months ago they would be looking at that.

My brothERs
@Insomniac @Blacktarpill

Op
Insomniac

My brothERs
@Insomniac @Blacktarpill
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

@Insomniac is everywhere
9A43B84C E87F 4E8B ACFB D8E6FF469928

@RREEEEEEEEE , he's everywhere , does anyone else just ignore and block him

Last edited:
Lol i always feel like all your avis are you in a reaper mask
The ones before this one were but I lost the mask somewhere in my room awhile ago. When I find it I'll make a new avi but this one will just be a stand in

@i_a_m_i and @Insomniac mostly

The ones before this one were but I lost the mask somewhere in my room awhile ago. When I find it I'll make a new avi but this one will just be a stand in
I figured. You must be a californiacel

@FrailPaleStaleMale :feelsrope:
@orchis
@incelkingkong

I'm from the East Coast actually
The second avi you had look real californiaeeey Idk why but it did to Me. You get what I'm trying to say there? And me too as well

@Insomniac and @Ritalincel

The second avi you had look real californiaeeey Idk why but it did to Me. You get what I'm trying to say there? And me too as well
The fake chain and watches probably gave of that idea, and tbh that look could come from anywhere in the country. I see where you're coming from though.

Cool to know you're in the same general area as me

The fake chain and watches probably gave of that idea, and tbh that look could come from anywhere in the country. I see where you're coming from though.

Cool to know you're in the same general area as me
Yea it just looked like a suburban party cul de sac area from like Laguna beach or los angeles. Deffintley brothER we are not as far away from each as I once thought

Yea it just looked like a suburban party cul de sac area from like Laguna beach or los angeles. Deffintley brothER we are not as far away from each as I once thought
Yeah I was going for that look, the wannabe gangster from suburbia :feelskek:. To your credit, I saw a few people dress like that when I took a trip to California a few years back. Being near each other is a pleasant surprise

Yeah I was going for that look, the wannabe gangster from suburbia :feelskek:. To your credit, I saw a few people dress like that when I took a trip to California a few years back. Being near each other is a pleasant surprise
Yea thats a popular style in chadifornia.
Deffintley is a pleasant surprise bro

@Insomniac my favourite user and iconic AVI

I see @Anonymous MG pretty often,

Along with @Insomniac and @Cuyen

Ouchh swallowed the deathnic pill the hard way
I did, it was rough. My friends tried to bluepill the shit out of the situation. Retards.
I am sorry tjat you had to experience that bro :(
Thanks for your sympathy brother. I will post the story if you are interested.

@Facade @Eskimocel

[I got racepilled] After I witnessed a hijabi treating me like trash in the supermarket while she was nice to the tall, white, above-average white kafir in front of me; and at another supermarket, another hijabi asking a tall, white, above-average white kafir if he was "going to break up with Fatima" (not the actual name that was dropped) I have accepted the racepill. It was brutal, but I have finally accepted it. Islamic foids are no different. Remember when I would defend them on here? That's what I get for trying to be a good person. It just gets thrown back into my face. When I told my friends the first story, they tried bluepilling me so hard by saying "they just want to have a good reputation in the eyes of kafirs." Sure, that's why they get into relationships with them too (/sarcasm) while they treat me like absolute dirt, even when I have been completely platonic towards them. Fucking bitches.

@Facade @Eskimocel
Wtf, i thought ethnics respcted fellow ethnics. Turns out for chad they would shoot their families. Fuck man... brutaly way to find out.

All the members with 1,500+ posts...

I don't tend to look to see who's viewing the thread.