Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which member has the strongest halo ?

• Thread starter IamJacksBrokenHeart
  • Start date
IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

-
I ran out of Thread ideas a while ago tbh

Tag the user , who you think
has the strongest overall halo
( Avi/Signature etc . )

Attachments

• _20200227_054808.JPG
    _20200227_054808.JPG
    1.7 KB · Views: 10
@IamJacksBrokenHeart hi

These threads need to stop

High IQ if you know what's going on

resurrect him @TheCrusader0201

there were more with good halos but they changed av's so it's over

Any fag with some loli avi has halo
20200221 162350

@TheBasedCel
@SryMyEnglish
@Anonymous MG
@kikecel
@Wagiecel
@Bleachcel

@Anonymous MG

Maybe @pp183 too

Okay, let's unpack this.

But before we get into the actual subject of the profile picture, let's take a second to look at the lighting and colors to analyze how it affects the mood of the subject.

So as you can see, the colors of the background are very deep and moody, this can signal to the brain that it's getting quite frisky. In mood lighting, the colors are a bit darker and more intense as shown here. This establishes a seductive mood.

The picture overall, accomplishes a lot to complement the background to make the gif appealing. Notice the slight docile swaying of Noa-chan, how it makes her both look quite innocent and nervous when contacted with the petite and kawaii smile that she makes while doing it. This juxtaposition of signals creates the desired halo effect when trying to establish her innocence and attractiveness at the same time.

Finally, and possibly most importantly, we have her eyes. Now what her eyes signify is the position they're pointed in, she's looking at YOU, not someone else in the scene, specifically and only YOU. This will give the observer the subconscious notion that she wants to be with you, and since everybody here has missed out on teen love, it is extremely appealing to your common incel.

The only ones who aren't affected are the ones that hate anime or females in any form they take even fictional.

So overall, the features that draw people in is a combination of the eyes, smile, swaying, and lighting.
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita1

It's quite simple pewpew.

Okay, let's unpack this.

But before we get into the actual subject of the profile picture, let's take a second to look at the lighting and colors to analyze how it affects the mood of the subject.

So as you can see, the colors of the background are very deep and moody, this can signal to the brain that it's getting quite frisky. In mood lighting, the colors are a bit darker and more intense as shown here. This establishes a seductive mood.

The picture overall, accomplishes a lot to complement the background to make the gif appealing. Notice the slight docile swaying of Noa-chan, how it makes her both look quite innocent and nervous when contacted with the petite and kawaii smile that she makes while doing it. This juxtaposition of signals creates the desired halo effect when trying to establish her innocence and attractiveness at the same time.

Finally, and possibly most importantly, we have her eyes. Now what her eyes signify is the position they're pointed in, she's looking at YOU, not someone else in the scene, specifically and only YOU. This will give the observer the subconscious notion that she wants to be with you, and since everybody here has missed out on teen love, it is extremely appealing to your common incel.

The only ones who aren't affected are the ones that hate anime or females in any form they take even fictional.

So overall, the features that draw people in is a combination of the eyes, smile, swaying, and lighting.
View attachment 208705
It's quite simple pewpew.
wall of texts me

but i dont think it looks seductive ,
i think she looks sleepy tbh .
The Avi has a calm aura .

@Napoleon de Geso has a strong one
EC3B843A 36CE 40C0 ACAE B11230FD0FC3

@kekfuel

Very sexualized avi

Well I’ve got Halo Reach on Steam if that counts? Heh.

@TheSecondComing

Anime avi = strongest halo

I have to compensate with my personality
full

Well I’ve got Halo Reach on Steam if that counts? Heh.
Worshipping Spartans is chad worship

Anyone with a cute anime foid profile pic

@TheSecondComing
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you
thanks me xd

Me because I don't start any trouble.

miss me with that weeb shit