Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Which Male Phenotype is slaying the most with girls?(Post pics)

I

Iwantagf

Banned
-
I'm pretty sure it's the white, blue eyes, dirty blonde hair is what gets every girl nowadays, most of the guys aren't even goodlooking too. They all look cucks, I don't get why girls are so in love with them.
image.jpg

Hot-Guys-High-School-TV-Shows.jpg

hot-guys-on-instagram.jpg

Those guy are hot :lol: Mr horseface

Shitpost: i got always like 50% chace crawford on pictriev. He is my hero tbh

I would say Tyrone simply because he is willing to lower his standards much lower due to low inhib than a Chad would. Especially with the BBC game, it’s over for non blacks

I think brown haired guys slay more.

How is this not worship?

The ones that don’t look like me

How is this not worship?
It's to figure out which men are the most privileged in society and stealing all the girls from everyone because they probably could get any job due to their good looks too or get a girl to work for them too, have a nice car, and have all privileges in life you could have in modern society unlike guys like me, who hasn't talked to a girll in years, feeling unloved and sad, who struggle to find work and struggle from workplace to workplace, medical problems, don't have a car, don't have money, suffer from depression and anxiety, struggle to pay for anything, lives with his parents doesn't have family or resources to help with a productive future.

Last edited:
I would say Tyrone simply because he is willing to lower his standards much lower due to low inhib than a Chad would. Especially with the BBC game, it’s over for non blacks

I'm pretty sure it's the white, blue eyes, dirty blonde hair is what gets every girl nowadays, most of the guys aren't even goodlooking too. They all look cucks, I don't get why girls are so in love with them.
image.jpg

Hot-Guys-High-School-TV-Shows.jpg

hot-guys-on-instagram.jpg

That's my phenotype, too bad girls aren't into autists.

She thought I was Italian and liked rap music.
D1C94572 4D38 483E 8FCF F88DC9BF89E7