Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which mainstream policies could help the incel condition?

Mediterraneancel

Mediterraneancel

Recruit
★★★
I think that there are few if not solutions to our problems, but I am wondering which is the common political orientation of the incels of this forum and which political proposals they favor.

I am not talking about things like enforced patriarchy, or free plastic surgery, but proposals made by major and “democratic” parties of your country that could help the deincelinazation process or alleviate the incels’ condition.

Examples of possible proposals are the legalization of prostitution (especially where it is punished by law), legalization of assisted suicide for psychiatric patients who suffer from chronic depression like many incels, etc.

In addition to that, which economic policy do you favor the most? Laissez-fair or planned economy? Do you favor capitalism due to the hope of moneymaxxing or are you NEET who would like to receive public assistance?

I'm not supporting degeneracy just because I'm incel.

What a cucked thread. Enforced patriarchy is the only real true solution. Everything else is cope. Lol at assisted suicide. Just tie a rope and hang yourself OP its not that hard. One less cuck wouldn't hurt

We really do just have to get back to traditional values. Which means men taking control of their own society again.

It's their responsibility to do so. It's not "enforced patriarchy" - it's men doing their duty as men.

What a cucked thread. Enforced patriarchy is the only real true solution. Everything else is cope. Lol at assisted suicide. Just tie a rope and hang yourself OP its not that hard. One less cuck wouldn't hurt
How do you think that a First-World country could enforce monogamy, patriarchy,etc...?
We really do just have to get back to traditional values. Which means men taking control of their own society again.

It's their responsibility to do so. It's not "enforced patriarchy" - it's men doing their duty as men.
How could the incels impose these values?

How do you think that a First-World country could enforce monogamy, patriarchy,etc...?
That's not for me to figure out. The least blackpilled incels can do is cut the bullshit about sex robots or assisted suicide and see the root of the problem. Women's rights

Fuck you glownigger researcher youre not getting my data :feelstrash:

I want £800 a month in NEET surplus checks and the ability to not have to wait 3+ weeks to see a doctor.
Lol.
Unfortunatelly, I am not a researcher
But you are a GLOWNIGGER REE GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!!!!!

I want £800 a month in NEET surplus checks and the ability to not have to wait 3+ weeks to see a doctor.

But you are a GLOWNIGGER REE GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!!!!
I like the part of the NEET surplus, thanks

That's not for me to figure out. The least blackpilled incels can do is cut the bullshit about sex robots or assisted suicide and see the root of the problem. Women's rights

state funded suicide via fentanyl overdose. shit species shit planet get me out

Legalizing prostitition wont solve everything but it will lower the value of pussy, which is artifically inflated by the gynocracy and the pussy cartel. All of a sudden all these entitled roasties wont be able to scam as many simping betabux paypigs, since the simps can now go directly to the source.

more and more roasties will turn to the sex trade to pay for chads children, no more getting scammed paying for pictures of the pig bitches pussy when you can pay for the actual thing, onlyfans and instathot revenue will dry up, and the moneymaxxxed incels pool of available whores to fuck at reasonable prices $$$$ will expand substantially

Legalizing prostitition wont solve everything but it will lower the value of pussy, which is artifically inflated by the gynocracy and the pussy cartel. All of a sudden all these entitled roasties wont be able to scam as many simping betabux paypigs, since the simps can now go directly to the source.

more and more roasties will turn to the sex trade to pay for chads children, no more getting scammed paying for pictures of the pig bitches pussy when you can pay for the actual thing, onlyfans and instathot revenue will dry up, and the moneymaxxxed incels pool of available whores to fuck at reasonable prices $$$$ will expand substantially

Fundamentalist Christians. They are the only ones capable of enforcing a Taliban style patriarchy to put foids in their place.

state funded suicide via fentanyl overdose. shit species shit planet get me out
i hope eillot rodger fritz can get me out via PATHS