Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which language would you rather learn if...

Which language would you rather learn?

• Total voters
NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Professional rotter
★★★★★
Lets say if it was possible to become a Chad by learning one of the following difficult languages I put in the poll up to flawless perfection, would you take on the challenge and if so, which one of those languages would you rather learn?

Vietnamese would be the most useful

Georgian so I can Kavkazmaxx as a Chad

Cantonese prolly the most useful, I imagine a lot of companies would find someone fluent in both English and Cantonese valuable, and the opportunity to english teachermaxx.

Yakutian and live in -70c with big cheekbones foid

Yakutian and live in -70c with big cheekbones foid
That language sounds cool to me aswell. Its not very useful but it sounds good

Wouldn't need to SEAmaxx if Chad
Lol I wasn't just talking about sex with gook foids. 85 million people speak Vietnamese, and Vietnam is an emerging economic power in Asia so there could be opportunities there as a westerner

Hmm maybe I should remake this thread with more uncommon languages. That would be interesting wouldn't it

@DarkStar @Sloth.Belgrade

Lol I wasn't just talking about sex with gook foids. 85 million people speak Vietnamese, and Vietnam is an emerging economic power in Asia so there could be opportunities there as a westerner
I see, good point but in that regards I would think Cantonese would be more useful.

Sure, Vietnam is emerging, but China already is more established & will grow even more. Plus, Hong Kong & Macau have Cantonese speakers in it:
Hong Kong’s recent census report states that Mandarin is the second language most spoken on the island following Cantonese. Cantonese remains dominant with 96% percent. As for Mandarin, 48% of Hong Kong’s population can speak it, compared to 46% of population that can speak English

Hmm maybe I should remake this thread with more uncommon languages. That would be interesting wouldn't it

@DarkStar @Sloth.Belgrade
That would be

Cantonese by far

Cantonese prolly the most useful, I imagine a lot of companies would find someone fluent in both English and Cantonese valuable, and the opportunity to english teachermaxx.
Cantonese is starting to dwindle because mandarin is starting to take over

Nepalese is the most easy because I can already speak similar languages.

I see, good point but in that regards I would think Cantonese would be more useful.

Sure, Vietnam is emerging, but China already is more established & will grow even more. Plus, Hong Kong & Macau have Cantonese speakers in it:

Just curious, which one of the languages would you pick if all of the choices were equally useful. Which one do you find to be the coolest sounding?

If English or Japanese isn't her first language she should jump off a cliff.