Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which language would you rather learn if... (Rare Language Edition)

Which language would you learn?

• Total voters
NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Professional rotter
★★★★★
So, if you could turn into a Chad the moment you learn one of the following rare languages up to flawless perfection, would you take on that challenge and which language would you choose to learn in that case?

Crimean Tatars

Never heard of any of these

@Sloth.Belgrade

All are pretty much useless except kyrgyz
I would be able to communicate in Takikistan, Kyrgyztan, Kazakhstan and some places of Afghanistan

Never heard of any of these
I will give you a brief summary:
1. Udmurt: an Uralic language belonging to the Permic branch spoken in Russia, its related to Finnish
2. Sami: an Uralic language related to Finnish, spoken in some parts of Scandinavia
3. Chuvash: a Turkic language that is very distant from other Turkic languages such as Turkish, Azerbaijani, Turkmen etc. Its spoken in Russia
4. Crimean Tatar: severely endangered Turkic language spoken in Crimea
5. Uyghur: a Turkic language belonging to the Karluk branch related to Uzbek, spoken in China
6. Kyrgyz: a Turkic language spoken in Kyrgyzstan
7. Inuktitut: an Inuit language spoken near
8. Yakut: a Siberian Turkic language spoken in the far east of Russia mostly in Sakha Republic

body language

I don't know any of those.

I don't know any of those.
Here is a summary for you:
I will give you a brief summary:
1. Udmurt: an Uralic language belonging to the Permic branch spoken in Russia, its related to Finnish
2. Sami: an Uralic language related to Finnish, spoken in some parts of Scandinavia
3. Chuvash: a Turkic language that is very distant from other Turkic languages such as Turkish, Azerbaijani, Turkmen etc. Its spoken in Russia
4. Crimean Tatar: severely endangered Turkic language spoken in Crimea
5. Uyghur: a Turkic language belonging to the Karluk branch related to Uzbek, spoken in China
6. Kyrgyz: a Turkic language spoken in Kyrgyzstan
7. Inuktitut: an Inuit language spoken near
8. Yakut: a Siberian Turkic language spoken in the far east of Russia mostly in Sakha Republic

Udmurt so I can ascend with one of their redheaded foids

IMG 0914
IMG 0916

So, if you could turn into a Chad the moment you learn one of the following rare languages up to flawless perfection, would you take on that challenge and which language would you choose to learn in that case?
Uyghur.