Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which language should I learn?

S

SOMCEL

Banned
-
I’m bored so instead of just rotting i’ve decided to learn a new language. I am going to fully commit to learning this language and hopefully will be able to hold conversations in less than a year. Please recommend a language for me to learn (not chinese or some impossible to learn shit)

Whatlanguages do you know so far?

I am currently learning Japanese and I'll learn Korean after that. Learning any languages besides English is a personal preference so there is no right or wrong here.

Do you want a challenge?
Which cultures do you actually like?

If you're in the U.S., Spanish. If you're in Europe, Australia, or Canada, French. Those are the best second languages for jobs in those countries.

Probs Arabic. It is my dream to recite more Quran.

I'm pretty decent at Russian if you decide for that.

If you're in the U.S., Spanish. If you're in Europe, Australia, or Canada, French. Those are the best second languages for jobs in those countries.

why don't u pirate max

Its great that you decided to learn a new language! Answer for your question depends on you. You can choose one of the most spoken languages like Russian, Spanish or Chinese (It is not impossible to learn).

You can also choose depending on which culture you are interested in, reading the intellectuals of that culture or consume media.

In the end learning is learning is a fascinating proccess that gives you euphoria and a lot of cognitive benefits such as increased grey matter and neuroplasticity.

Ukrainian to find your Aryan princess to marry.

Japanese and earn money from translations or teach

What’s an easy language to learn anyway?

Japanese so you can talk to anime girls

A language that is extremely close to your native language.
So I’m black and I speak English so what’s easy to learn for me?

Javanese and Zulu

Korean, so you can be friends with Kimmy Un.

was hoping you meant programming language jfl at programmercels

Spanish.

1. Second most used languag in the world.
2. Sounds sexy.
3. Easy to learn, imo.

I’m bored so instead of just rotting i’ve decided to learn a new language. I am going to fully commit to learning this language and hopefully will be able to hold conversations in less than a year. Please recommend a language for me to learn (not chinese or some impossible to learn shit)
KEKistani

>implying slavshits are Aryan
Nice meme.
I knew a Ukranian guy. Was pink skinned, blue eyed, golden hair. I guess there are different phenoypes in Ukraine, some not so Aryan, but they do exist.

Spanish.

1. Second most used languag in the world.
2. Sounds sexy.
3. Easy to learn, imo.

Also a lot of spanish speaking countries are nice to visit, shithole percentage is relatively low