Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which language should I learn next?

Title

• Albanian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hebrew

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Gagauz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Romanian

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Mongolian

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Professional rotter
★★★★★
As you might already know, I'm doing a postmaxxing challenge in the Sewers where I quickly skim through various languages simultaneously learning them in the process.
Recently I decided to go through Chechen but then I figured I didn't really enjoy learning it too much so I would appreciate any new ideas. I put some languages I like in the poll

russian by far has the best value since you unlock a whole new section of the internet full of its own lore and autists

what about German

Moroccan Arabic?

if you already know it then Albanian
Morrocan Arabic is planned for later on so yeah I guess I will learn Albanian then. I like Albanian music anyways so why not

Google Tranlsate said: "Collect Karak"
Exactly. Welcome to the beauty of Arab dialects: normal translators do not work. If you search it on Google you are going to read the meaning.

Mongolian so you can steppemaxx. Genghis Khan was the greatest pussy slayer in history for a reason