Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which language do you think sounds the best?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
I think Turkish sounds good, even though, other people might think it's funny. Also my own mother tounge Arabic obviously.

@NeverGetUp36 how similar is Azerbaijani to Turkish?

Arabic and hebrew

@NeverGetUp36 how similar is Azerbaijani to Turkish?
Some people say 80% but I still haven't learned it completely so I can't tell for sure although I will say I already can understand some Turkish words simply because the Azerbaijani ones are similar

I think Yakut sounds the best as far as Turkic languages go but I can understand that those languages aren't really for everyone. Some people will hate them and some will like them

Some people say 80% but I still haven't learned it completely so I can't tell for sure although I will say I already can understand some Turkish words simply because the Azerbaijani ones are similar
Tbh, it's so weird seeing Turks speak a language from central Asia, a region modern Turks have no connection to. Still glad they didn't stop speaking it tho. Sounds cool

German and Russian

Tbh, it's so weird seeing Turks speak a language from central Asia, a region modern Turks have no connection to. Still glad they didn't stop speaking it tho. Sounds cool
Yes idk what it is about Turkish and other Turkic languages in general but I really like the sound of them. One day I randomly heard a song in Azerbaijani and now I decided to learn it cuz why not kek

Yes idk what it is about Turkish and other Turkic languages in general but I really like the sound of them. One day I randomly heard a song in Azerbaijani and now I decided to learn it cuz why not kek
But you have to agree that Erdogan's accent is funny as fuck.

all Slavic languages

Spanish and Italian

I think it's attractive when a cute girl speaks British English or English with Spanish accent

Spanish and Italian

I think it's attractive when a cute girl speaks British English or English with Spanish accent
For me it's the opposite actually, spanish reminds me off Mexicans. And Hispanic women tend to whores. It's extremely off putting

british variants of english

Arabic is the best by far but i really like chinese and german

German, but Russian and Ukrainian also sound good in songs, and Arabic sounds great in Nasheeds