Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which is your lenguage?

autistandugly

autistandugly

Admiral
★★★
I speak spanish

The incel language

Romanian. And I cope by saying I can speak Moldovan, too :feelsokman:

I speak english,american,Australian,Canadian,Scottish and Walesish

Arabic, dialectical and standard. Then, sadly, French.

English with internet slang.

I speak spanish
I knew even before clicking that it was spanish because of how you spelt it LMAO
wey se dice lAnguage, no lEnguage, jaja
tambien se dice philosophia, no filosofia

russian, english, i'd want to learn german or french but it's too much effort for little gain

My mother tongue? Russian

sdjsjtsjubsbbrvssaesr5c4aqxtblr7kcu4vlkj

No such thing as French incel. You can get pussy by simply talking in French. Go to any nordcuck country or Germany or something and speak French to their women you get mad pussy.
I wish I were French

No such thing as French incel. You can get pussy by simply talking in French. Go to any nordcuck country or Germany or something and speak French to their women you get mad pussy.
I wish I were French
You volcel for not learning French kek.

Just English, I've always had respect for people that are able to learn a second language.

Polish/English wanted in past to learn french

@LeFrenchCel

Spanish (native), English and French. I've mostly forgotten French though.
I'm terrible at actually speaking, though. Low IQ trait, you learn a language but you don't acquire a native accent.

Czech, English, German

I wish I were French
bullshit

Spanish (native), English and French. I've mostly forgotten French though.
I'm terrible at actually speaking, though. Low IQ trait, you learn a language but you don't acquire a native accent.
Where u from?

French english spanish fluently

I understand, Norwegian, Danish, Swedish, A little german, And i understand english self taught.

Spaghettispeak

I speak only finnish well, my english sounds retarded and I stutter a lot when I try to. Ropefuel because it's an useless language and I want to move out from Finland. I recently tried to move to Norway but they rejected to register me into there due to being a NEET without an address there. I thought nordic citizens can move to another nordic country easily and be eligible for local neetbux, that's what I've read and tried @Lonelyus JFL

bbb.jpg