Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

which is worse

Piratecel

Piratecel

pussyfree and humanrightsfree
-
being apart of chad friendgroup but the butt of all the jokes since you are an incel (you get to have fun sometimes)

OR
being all alone

Depends how bad the bullying is

Depends how bad the bullying is
extremely. you rarely get a chance to breath. but when the normies and chads are distracted by something like vidya or a movie you can have a chuckle or 2 wth them

extremely. you rarely get a chance to breath. but when the normies and chads are distracted by something like vidya or a movie you can have a chuckle or 2 wth them
Rather be isolated in that case

being @Piratecel
on fire burn GIF

If this permits you to go to parties and maybe having occasional sex...

If this permits you to go to parties and maybe having occasional sex...
parties sure, as long as you stay next to the snack area
sex? you are still ugly incel boyo

parties sure, as long as you stay next to the snack area
sex? you are still ugly incel boyo
I guess that having chad friends makes you less inhib, and if you combine that with alcohol + the eventuality of one girl being severely drunk, you can end up having sex once thx to some luck idk

I guess that having chad friends makes you less inhib, and if you combine that with alcohol + the eventuality of one girl being severely drunk, you can end up having sex once thx to some luck idk
damn u making me regret some shit ngl :feelswhat: I COULDVE ASCENDED IN ANOTHER UNIVERSE !

Being alone isn't bad.

damn u making me regret some shit ngl :feelswhat: I COULDVE ASCENDED IN ANOTHER UNIVERSE !
The whole "having chad friends and be the butt of their jokes" was your own situation?

The whole "having chad friends and be the butt of their jokes" was your own situation?
yeah in 6th grade. got sick of it and stood up for myself. they kicked me out since they couldnt stand having a sub5 around

yeah in 6th grade. got sick of it and stood up for myself. they kicked me out since they couldnt stand having a sub5 around
Brutal

i would hate to get bullied (even if i got to enjoy fun stuff sometimes) so i would say option 1