Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which is worse?

Which is worse?

• Total voters
Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
Would you rather be a fat man who sweats on the toilette or a very skinny man who gets knocked over by the wind

Last edited:
Happens often...

Would you rather be a fat man or a very skinny man who gets knocked over by the wind
Fat men are alpha and they easily get women because they are intimidating.

They're two sides of the same coin.

Skinny is better, at least they have less chances of getting diabetes, heart attack and stroke.

Obviously being skinny is worse. I weighed 125 lbs in high school and felt like a weak twink, now I am 160 lbs and feel a lot better

Skinny is better, at least they have less chances of getting diabetes, heart attack and stroke.
This. It’s ultimately better in the long term. Plus you won’t like like as much of a piece of shit in the mornings:feelsokman:

Fat men are alpha and they easily get women because they are intimidating.
i'm 330 pounds and i'm 5'6
so where is my stacy harem according to you?

being fat is far worse, not only for your overall heath but the facial fat makes you look like shit regardless of your bones. There are quiet a few women who like skinny men but none who like fat men.