Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which is Worse?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
Your face getting doxxed or your real name?

How much of your real name?
What website am I getting doxxed on?

my real name is so generic
obviously face

Your face.
The reason being is they can then take that image of your face to look for you and then find your full name.

Just getting your full name, unless your name is unique, they would never know who you are or where you are or where you live. I knew someone with the name of a sports player. Good luck finding them without their face.

Your face.
The reason being is they can then take that image of your face to look for you and then find your full name.

Just getting your full name, unless your name is unique, they would never know who you are or where you are or where you live. I knew someone with the name of a sports player. Good luck finding them without their face.
Everybody is saying name though?

My name is a little bit more unique than my face, plus it would instantly reveal my nationality.
If my face was revealed I could be in trouble either, but I don't think that many people who could recognize my face are browsing incel-related content.