Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which is worse: r9k or lookism

So which one is worse?

• R9k

Votes: 35 51.5%
  • Lookism

Votes: 33 48.5%

• Total voters
Jockcel

Jockcel

go AB
-
Incels here often criticize those places, but let's see which one is more hated.

fuck r9k too many sodomites and weirdos

r9k is fags and failed normies

I like /r9k/ for traps and tits because I'm a failed normalfag

Lookism is just a gay hookup site, as far as I can tell

Arcanine because of all the nsfw material.

I left r9k because most of its posters turned out to be normies and femoids. Lookism is just normies and incels here and there. Overall, I hate r9k more.

r9k is full of fucking normie scum now.
It used to be a great board (if you ignored all the trap posting degenerates)
but now wherever you go you see normies bragging about their gfs and getting laid (similar to what some high profile fakecels do on here)

lookism makes me kek tbh, funny posters

Lookism by far. I still enjoy /r9k/ from time to time.

I assume Lookism is, because of the Chads and PUAfags.

A Good Friend said:
I like /r9k/ for traps and tits because I'm a failed normalfag

Lookism is just a gay hookup site, as far as I can tell

>I like /r9k/ for traps
Disgusting degeneracy.

ive never been on r9k, what exactly is it?

I've heard that r9k has traps, so it's useful for something

tenta said:
ive never been on r9k, what exactly is it?

A 4chan board which was supposed to be an incel haven, but then faggots, normies and femoids took over.

/r9k/ was great for a bit. It's been overrun by normalfags for 3+ years now, though.

Wait, i thought this was lookism?

iiiTeMpeR said:
lookism makes me kek tbh, funny posters

This. 

Also, lookism and r9k are both full of normies but lookism is smart and r9k is stupid, so lookism > r9k

R9k no doubt. Bluepilled beta orbiter fags.
7fbde73caa759e21bd713691d9d5e0f6a7e72d14a193402cccba9a03815cd23b.png

(Ignore /pol/ on pic related)

not_here_4_points said:
This. 

Also, lookism and r9k are both full of normies but lookism is smart and r9k is stupid, so lookism > r9k

>lookism
>smart

tenor.gif

r9k is a fun board but /int/ beats it.

Hard choices. But with the way this board is deteriorating and it's because of Lookism faggots...there's my vote. Lookism.

VST said:
Disgusting degeneracy.
No asshole fetish = no degeneracy, so I'm safe

e6a813a19a94dca33bc3a5b55835d657.500x281x30.gif

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
I've heard that r9k has traps, so it's useful for something
Not as many as advertised. Most people here bitch about the traps, but it's nothing compared to the "just broke up with gf" and "internet_whore_xxx is my queen!!!"

/b/ is very trappy. I have no idea why a dedicated trap board for decent photography doesn't exist yet on 4chan. Moot would've done it by now.

Lookism all the way

anincelforlifelol said:
Hard choices. But with the way this board is deteriorating and it's because of Lookism faggots...there's my vote. Lookism.

I've never been on either of those sites.

I'm not too familiar with lookism. All I know is they speak in code (x-maxxing, y-mogging, maxilla tilt, etc). It sounds too silly.

R9k is 90% shitposts. BLACKED/BBC nonsense, orbitting homely.looking girls, tranny posting, giantism fetish. Repugnant stuff. The actual robot threads are good, but they are rare

all the incels from r9k have left i think.. so it's shit tier now

it's full of prison gay faggots

2012-2014 r9k > lookism > current r9k

cope_overdose said:
I'm one of those refugees actually.

Jockcel said:

Based on everything I've seen, it seems like r9k refugees have assimilated here far better than lookism refugees.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Based on everything I've seen, it seems like r9k refugees have assimilated here far better than lookism refugees.

Yeah, I agree.

Jockcel said:
cope_overdose said:

i think a lot of us are

r9k is worse because its more mainstream and thus filled with teenagers and more importantly teenage girls fishing for attention.
Lookism is more blackpilled, has somewhat older memebers and fewer women but with the amount of trolls and frauds they have its slowly catching up to r9k.

But Lookism definitely had a significant Red Pill group, fakecels and quasi-faggot Chad-worshippers who invaded this forum to spew their selfies, PUAfaggotry and looks-maxxing bullshit to incels who have accepted that it's over. Sluthate and PUAhate seemed much more Black Pilled by comparison.

BlackPill47 said:
But Lookism definitely had a significant Red Pill group, fakecels and quasi-faggot Chad-worshippers who invaded this forum to spew their selfies, PUAfaggotry and looks-maxxing bullshit to incels who have accepted that it's over. Sluthate and PUAhate seemed much more Black Pilled by comparison.

Sluthate and PUAhate were easily our allies if they still were in existence.

lookism, at least with r9k you dont have to make an account and there are some genuine incels

lookism by far

Too many Miscers infiltrated lookism its literally the misc 2.0 in a bad way

Jockcel said:
I left r9k because most of its posters turned out to be normies and femoids. Lookism is just normies and incels here and there. Overall, I hate r9k more.

^ the moment they accepted "fembots" is the moment they became complete and utter shit.  there is more orbiting now on r9k than there is around the sun.

lookism is much better, r9k is literally the putrid asshole of the internet, possibly even worse than /b/