Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

which is worse normie

• Thread starter Deleted member 10150
  • Start date

which is worse normie

• Boomer normies

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Millenial normies

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Zoomer normies

Votes: 12 34.3%

• Total voters
i can’t wait until the boomers die off

i dont know but i bet boomer normies

kill them all

By the way when did you change your pfp? I thought you'd always be ER
I changed it a few days ago

I think it’s cute and it reminds me of my good mate @Ritalincel (free him)

All of them, seriously why didn't you an all of the above option in the poll?

Boomers are so out of touch that I doj even bother with anything they say/do. I have to interact with millenials and they're all so fucking fake and can't think critically for shit. Zoomers at least are the most realistic and are the most straight forward, they realize societys degenerate.

Millennial normies, definitely. Boomers are completely aloof and have no reason to understand what's going on, I don't blame them. Zoomers are at least nihilistic which makes sense. Millennials are just cringe and bullshit incarnate though.
Totally this.

boomers are annoying as hell and retarded, the same goes for zoomers and millenials but boomers takes the cake
Boomers are so out of touch that I doj even bother with anything they say/do. I have to interact with millenials and they're all so fucking fake and can't think critically for shit. Zoomers at least are the most realistic and are the most straight forward, they realize societys degenerate.

All of them are equally as bad

All normies are deluded little shits

depends on the individual, on average probably would hate zoomers the most

Millennial normies, definitely. Boomers are completely aloof and have no reason to understand what's going on, I don't blame them. Zoomers are at least nihilistic which makes sense. Millennials are just cringe and bullshit incarnate though.
Boomers may not understand our situation, but they are far more enjoyable to be around than Millennials, who are soulless androids.

I hate all normies.

Usually the ones that are around my age I say, they are all married and settled

90% of normies are insufferable