Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which is worse for a man, that his girlfriend breaks up with him or being cheated on by her?

• Thread starter -EndlessVirginity-
  • Start date

Which is worse for a man, that his girlfriend breaks up with him or being cheated on by her?

• Breakup

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Being cheated on

Votes: 49 94.2%

• Total voters
-EndlessVirginity-

-EndlessVirginity-

Por favor!
-
Denkpartner

Is being cheated by the woman you love the most brutal and savage act a man can experience?

Which is worse for a man, that his girlfriend breaks up with him or being cheated on by her?

Last edited:
My guess is cheating because breaking up may appeal to a mans sense on honor :soy:

I hate women

They feel that all women aren't loyal and only want money by marrying a man. Thus MGTOWs are born. While in reality it's their face and height that aren't sufficient for women to be loyal to

They feel the blackpill.

They feel that all women aren't loyal and only want money by marrying a man. Thus MGTOWs are born. While in reality it's their face and height that aren't sufficient for women to be loyal to

even robust good looking NFL stars get cheated on, so what gives?

even robust good looking NFL stars get cheated on, so what gives?

A lot of incels don't seem to get that for women, there is no such thing as "good enough", there is only "the next best thing", even if a woman settles down and commits to a Chad, she's eyeing other Chads, and slowly "falling out of love" with her current Chad, and only social (children, social status, etc) and financial (mortgage, loans, children) obligations keep her from cheating along with the fact that he's a Chad

nothing worse than getting cucked

A lot of incels don't seem to get that for women, there is no such thing as "good enough", there is only "the next best thing", even if a woman settles down and commits to a Chad, she's eyeing other Chads, and slowly "falling out of love" with her current Chad, and only social (children, social status, etc) and financial (mortgage, loans, children) obligations keep her from cheating along with the fact that he's a Chad
brutal

Not even that.

Buddha IQ.

Hypergamy is female greed, and greed has no limit.

If she initiates the break up, it means one of three things: 1) She already has cheated on you, 2) There is someone she's thinking about cheating on you with, 3) She already has your upgrade lined up and her breakup with you is just a formal courtesy to save her social image.

Cheating is the most vile act

100% agree, exactly. And THAT is why free female sexuality is never a good thing, for no male what so ever.

Oh, so ure a robust 9/10 NFL stars, a millionaire and got tons of popularity and status? Not enough, she got you now, which means her instincts kick in getting something EVEN BETTER, so u can NEVER relaxe, it doesnt matter how good you are.

Lol @ people thinking a girl will stay loyal to u just cause ure a good looking, LOL how about no? Theres a god damn reason we put so many restrictions on female sexuality thruout history. Even kings and conquerers got cucked hardcore all the time for fuck sake. If not even a KING is safe, who is?

Vote

Only one to vote break up so far, let me explain:

When a man gets cheated on he can be convinced that it was just a "mistake" and that the girl feels sorry. He can take out his anger on the guy she cheated with. But when she breaks up it is truly over for him. There is no turning back. How could he ever get angry at a female? He's more sad about his situation than angry at her or the next guy she's with.

This applies more to average and below men who can't easily get another girlfriend.

If she leaves you can’t use her as a cum dumpster. If she cheats she’s not worth respect anyways so might as well use her for sex

View attachment 166865
Only one to vote break up so far, let me explain:

When a man gets cheated on he can be convinced that it was just a "mistake" and that the girl feels sorry. He can take out his anger on the guy she cheated with. But when she breaks up it is truly over for him. There is no turning back. How could he ever get angry at a female? He's more sad about his situation than angry at her or the next guy she's with.

This applies more to average and below men who can't easily get another girlfriend.

1. Your point is literally like saying if you owned a business and partnered with another owner, him consulted you about ending the contract and leaving is worse than him violating your contract and making deals behind your back

That doesn't make sense, in one scenario you have a civil resolution of an agreement, in the other someone is violating an agreement while utilizing the resources of the person being violated, the two aren't even comparable

2. What kind kind retard logic is this, breaking up is worse because you don't have a man to try and fucking beat up afterwards?, what kind of cuck shit is this, this sounds like a normie males way of thinking, always blaming the man, only men are accountable, beat the bitch up, she's the one who cheated

Also you could just stalk her and beat up her new BF all the same as you'd try and fight the guy who she cheated on you with, so a guy always exists for you to fight in either scenario

1. Your point is literally like saying if you owned a business and partnered with another owner, him consulted you about ending the contract and leaving is worse than him violating your contract and making deals behind your back

That doesn't make sense, in one scenario you have a civil resolution of an agreement, in the other someone is violating an agreement while utilizing the resources of the person being violated, the two aren't even comparable

2. What kind kind retard logic is this, breaking up is worse because you don't have a man to try and fucking beat up afterwards?, what kind of cuck shit is this, this sounds like a normie males way of thinking, always blaming the man, only men are accountable, beat the bitch up, she's the one who cheated

Also you could just stalk her and beat up her new BF all the same as you'd try and fight the guy who she cheated on you with, so a guy always exists for you to fight in either scenario
This is not how I personally feel I don't know what I'd do. Never had a girlfriend and I'd assume if she's cheating on you there was already indications that the relationship was going bad.

How about you have a contract with a major record label but they are starting to screw you over. You don't necessarily want to break up if you don't have a better way to promote your music. And if it was a good contract you don't want them to "consult" you about ending it!

"Realistic" scenarios:

Guy suspects his girlfriend cheated, girl confesses and says she got drunk and made a mistake. Guy accepts it because he knows he can't easily find a better girl. :yes:

Or the girl says she's thinks it's best to end a relationship that the guy was enjoying. :no:"Okay ma'am, let me call my lawyer to terminate our contract.":no:

How many guys kill themself after their girlfriend leaves them vs how many guys kill themself when they found out she cheated?

Being cheated on is far worse obviously. At least if she breaks up with you, you don't lose your dignity.

If you are incel tier looks being broken up is worse. Being cheated on is par for the course. Even if an incel manages to betabuxx a girl into having sex with him, the girl IS going to cheat on him. It's not even a question. When you are subhuman that's the reality. At least you can still get a few more fucks in before being dumped and going back to endless solitude. A LTR that lasts until death is a dream which is impossible anyways. For 6/10 and above being cheated on is worse because you are good enough looking to be able to find a different girl even if it's tough.

Cheated on but both basically mean the same -- that Chad's cock will soon be in her full time

All the dignity in the world doesn't mean anything if you are sexless. Dignity is cope.

How do you suggest I do that with my 3/10 face? Tinder? Nightclubs? Cold approaches... JFL
Go on Soyddit if you unironically want that, it will set you in the right mind frame:soy:

Being cheated on can lead to suicide.

Go cuck yourself for a landwhale then, sex is sex
But there's a landwhale that will never cheat on you bro! She's actually so big that she can't move on her own.

Well you have some pussies like myself that wanna die but ultimately are scared of death.
If you by some miracle managed to betabuxx and get cucked you would probably still be just as scared of death. Same for me...

If you by some miracle managed to betabuxx and get cucked you would probably still be just as scared of death. Same for me...

I'm too poor to ever betabuxx a bitch and lack serious motivation to ever do anything about it. But yeah being I can't ever go through with suicide unless I'm being falsely accused of rape or something.

I'm too poor to ever betabuxx a bitch and lack serious motivation to ever do anything about it. But yeah being I can't ever go through with suicide unless I'm being falsely accused of rape or something.
No such thing as a false accusation if you are an incel. A jury of normies will want you dead for being ugly.

It’s the same thing, different order

relationship ends, then she gets fucked by a better looking guy
***or***
she gets fucked by a better looking guy, then the relationship ends

In both cases, it’s because she’s found someone else (taller and better looking)

a “loyal” “monogamous” girl is one who does the first one. She has the “decency” to break it off with the original guy, but doesn’t have the “decency” to resist better sperm.

Last edited:
No such thing as a false accusation if you are an incel. A jury of normies will want you dead for being ugly.

I know of someone in my town who was accused of rape and he offed himself. He knew the courts would favor in the cunts side. All his friends were outraged and rightfully so. Anyway, they want us ugly men dead innocent or guilty you're right about that

It’s the same thing, different order

relationship ends, then she gets fucked by a better looking guy
***or***
she gets fucked by a better looking guy, then the relationship ends

In both cases, it’s because she’s found someone else (taller and better looking)

a “loyal” “monogamous” girl is one who does the first one. She has the “decency” to break it off with the original guy, but doesn’t have the “decency” to resist better sperm.
Might as well get a few extra fucks then before going back to inceldom.

The dignified (kind of cope) answer will be that cheating is worse. However if she breaks up with him, the average guy might be on a dry spell for years. The average normie cuck is better off being cheated on.