Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which is worse: Being bullied by women or being ignored by women.

Bullied vs Ignored

• Total voters
Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★★
I've personally been bullied by women more and wanted to know if there was a preference you guys had.

Being bullied is so much worse. I don't know how this is even a question.

when women bully you physically or mentally you can't fight back because of white knights

Different kinds of hurt but bullying worse for sure

I've never been bullied by women, but I imagine that must be a horrible feeling. There's nothing you can do about it in today's white knight world.

i got bullied by some mulatto whore back in elementry, i suspect she was partly(or mostly) responsible for my social withdrawl.

I don’t know how you could get bullied by a foid unless she’s falsely accusing you or lying about you to sabotage.

The closest thing I experienced was in elementary school when a literal schizo foid who was older and bigger then me, decided to knee me in the dick a dozen times because she a crazy bitch who was pissed a some kid that looked like me and had mistaken me for him. Shit hurt so bad

But besides that I’ve been so invisible that I wasn’t even bullied, it’s super brutal when people walk past you and you don’t even register on their radar. Like they are less then a feet away and you’re still completely invisible. You might as well be carbon monoxide

Both suck for completely different reasons

I don’t know how you could get bullied by a foid unless she’s falsely accusing you or lying about you to sabotage.

The closest thing I experienced was in elementary school when a literal schizo foid who was older and bigger then me, decided to knee me in the dick a dozen times because she a crazy bitch who was pissed a some kid that looked like me and had mistaken me for him. Shit hurt so bad

But besides that I’ve been so invisible that I wasn’t even bullied, it’s super brutal when people walk past you and you don’t even register on their radar. Like they are less then a feet away and you’re still completely invisible. You might as well be carbon monoxide

Wtf did it get posted twice

Shit internet I tell you

Bullied by women would be her mocking my inceldom, so no.

Got excited and voted for yes before this comment.