Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Which is uglier?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
The incel that gets constant looks of disgust or the incel that is treated like he’s invisible. I’m the invisible type btw.

Idk looks of disgusts maybe

I too am invisible

looks of digust cel for sure. also if you get laughed at, that's pretty bad too

I wish I was the invisible type.

If I dance in front of Foids, talk to them on parties, I get the disgust or frightened look. Otherwise I'm invisible man.

sub5 = looks of disgust

5/10, 6/10, or 7/10 (aka sub8) = invisible

Invisiblecel here

In a way, that's ok.

looks of digust cel for sure. also if you get laughed at, that's pretty bad too
And that's me. Young teens laugh at me a lot. I get heart racing when I am near a group of such kids. One time I heard them keking behind my back as I walked past them, but that time I turned around and I saw 2 looking at me. I went back, asked them if they have a problem and basically threatened to murder them if that happens again. I went back home (that was close to my home), hoping they would still be there, took my spring knife IDK what for, went out and headed back to that place but I saw that the group was just outside my house, one girl was walking my way at the time and as soon as she saw me, she got scared, turned back quickly and then walked around me like a good 20 meters instead of passing me, I had my knife opened I think. Another was on a bench with some other zoomers and as I was passing by there was a dead silence and most of them had their heads hanging down and looking at the ground in silence as I passed them by. The same thing as I came back. That incident made me feel great and it was one of the last nails in the coffin for me. I act tough as much as I can in similar situations even if someone looks at me for too long, I can do crazy shit too.

Edit: okay, whatever another story, from last week actually. I was in a shopping mall because there is a big grocery store there adn it;s close to my house so i buy there. I was walking past like a tourism centre/place or whatever it's called. The bitch sitting behind the desk was looking at me so I kept on looking at her as I was walking by and she finally turned her head around. But that wasn't enough for me. I went in that place, sat in front of her and started staring at her, she was weirded out clearly. I asked "do you fucking like it when someone gazes like that at you? Do you have a problem? Look at me funny like that again and I will cut you up." and I left.

Last edited:
And that's me. Young teens laugh at me a lot. I get heart racing when I am near a group of such kids. One time I heard them keking behind my back as I walked past them, but that time I turned around and I saw 2 looking at me. I went back, asked them if they have a problem and basically threatened to murder them if that happens again. I went back home (that was close to my home), hoping they would still be there, took my spring knife IDK what for, went out and headed back to that place but I saw that the group was just outside my house, one girl was walking my way at the time and as soon as she saw me, she got scared, turned back quickly and then walked around me like a good 20 meters instead of passing me, I had my knife opened I think. Another was on a bench with some other zoomers and as I was passing by there was a dead silence and most of them had their heads hanging down and looking at the ground in silence as I passed them by. The same thing as I came back. That incident made me feel great and it was one of the last nails in the coffin for me. I act tough as much as I can in similar situations even if someone looks at me for too long, I can do crazy shit too.
damn that is sweet revenge. :feelsohh:

you are lucky they didn't report you to police.

The one that gets looks obviously. If a foid is stopping and looking at you in disgust then what the fuck do you think.

You even make clear that you're the invisible type, because you dont want to be associated with the latter.

Retarded question ngl

20200228 135205

damn that is sweet revenge. :feelsohh:

you are lucky they didn't report you to police.
I dont live in the west so I am not as cucked as most here. Police wouldnt do shit. And people here dont trust pigs either way. Make sure to read the update with another story.

The incel that gets constant looks of disgust or the incel that is treated like he’s invisible. I’m the invisible type btw.
The one who gets looks of disgust.

Atleast being invisible gives you the advantage of potentially influencing someone's perception of you.

The former.

What is worse, bland food like white bread or repulsive food like living spiders?

True-cels: 0-3/10 get looks of disgust

Incels: 3.5 to 5/10 are invisible.

I get both also people make fun of me

Edit: okay, whatever another story, from last week actually. I was in a shopping mall because there is a big grocery store there adn it;s close to my house so i buy there. I was walking past like a tourism centre/place or whatever it's called. The bitch sitting behind the desk was looking at me so I kept on looking at her as I was walking by and she finally turned her head around. But that wasn't enough for me. I went in that place, sat in front of her and started staring at her, she was weirded out clearly. I asked "do you fucking like it when someone gazes like that at you? Do you have a problem? Look at me funny like that again and I will cut you up." and I left.

Based.

Not sure if disgust tho, if really disgusting women will start pitying you. Which is even worse.

Unfortunately for me i get the invisible stuff and the scowling and laughing. It varies.

Looks of disgust are 1,000x worse.