Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which is the worst type of orbiter? (Poll)

Which do you think is the worst?

• Let's Just Be Friends

Votes: 6 7.2%
  • The Male Feminist

Votes: 70 84.3%
  • The Gay Best Friend

Votes: 7 8.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yerberito

Yerberito

Demigod
★★★★★
"Orbiting only hurts the orbiter"
There are three types of orbiter:
  1. The Let's Just be Friends,(LJBF) is a man who makes an advance on a woman, who tells him "let's just be friends" the orbiter continues to hang around this woman as a "friend", hoping that she will develop romantic feelings for him.
  2. The Male Feminist these men tend to believe they are always at fault if they are rejected and will go neverending rounds of working on themselves around women who clearly don't want them.
  3. The Gay Best Friend, he does not actually have to be gay. The Gay Best Friend is a man that female view as "one of the girls." He engages in gossip, text messaging, and emoticons. He may or may not have a "crush" on one of his "girlfriends" but the attraction is not reciprocated. Women will spend hours a day texting the Gay Best Friend, while at the same time having sex with an alpha male.

Source:

Which one of these orbiters is the biggest traitor to mankind?...

Easy answer...

The one that gives money and gifts for the cunt

They should all be executed together in Call of Duty.

Both 2nd and 3rd

Not here to spoil the fun, but tbh don't be any kind of orbiter and don't waste time on worrying about other guys being orbiters, ngl.

Not here to spoil the fun, but tbh don't be any kind of orbiter and don't waste time on worrying about other guys being orbiters, ngl.
Do u already vote?

I can’t really think of anything more cucked than being friends with a foid, being her emotional tampon, being her walking wallet, while receiving zero reciprocation. All in the hopes that she will choose you, while she is done fucking chads.

I can’t really think of anything more cucked than being friends with a foid, being her emotional tampon, being her walking wallet, while receiving zero reciprocation. All in the hopes that she will choose you, while she is done fucking chads.
Absolutely correct, "Orbiting only hurts the orbiter"

The let's just be friends guy can also be a male feminist.

Male feminist cucks are the biggest trators in existance. Fuck man, theyre almost as bad as faggots

All of the above

Male feminist for sure

The one that gives money and gifts for the cunt

This, but I'd also include attention as a form of payment so for me it's Let's Just Be Friends. They are also the most likely to offer gifts, money and other favours.

This, but I'd also include attention as a form of payment so for me it's Let's Just Be Friends. They are also the most likely to offer gifts, money and other favours.
I agree in LJBF, they give them all of that for free

All forms of orbiting are poor practice. Cut that shit for good.

The male feminist is a massive cuck that is not only an orbiter,but a traitor to all men worldwide.

They all should be shot though along with their feminist and jew handlers....in Battlefield V.

The male feminist is a massive cuck that is not only an orbiter,but a traitor to all men worldwide.

They all should be shot though along with their feminist and jew handlers....in Battlefield V.

I would like to see the gameplay tbh

To me it's gay best friend because it shows all the traits she's comfortable not wanting to be with when she has the guy who she's assured of won't hit on her.

Male feminists are the worst kind of cucks

Male feminists are the worst by far, they feel the need to police what all other men say, and for some reason believe they are qualified to speak on behalf of all men. They're trash. Typical ITer.

Many "gay best friends" type of orbiters are genuinely nice, welcoming people IMO.

:feelskek:

Voted for the male feminist, as they attack other males.

The Male Feminist is kinda worst

One could be all 3

I hate all cucks, they enable degenerate foid behavior. If men just went their own way and left these foids to fight for scraps with chad, many men would be happier, instead of being a dog for a femoid.

Male feminist cucks are the biggest trators in existance. Fuck man, theyre almost as bad as faggots
I hate them even more than my subhuman genetics

Male feminist all the way

D) All the Above!

the ones on twitch are pretty bad also giving hundreds and thousands to average or ugly foids.

All orbiters need to be jailed