Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which is the most rapey race?

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

All Hail Elliot Rodger
★★★
I think it's either sandniggers or pajeets

Depends where. Sandnigs, niggers, pajeets, some Asians...

pajeets > niggers > sandniggers

Niggers by far. I nearly never hear of curries actually raping foids, but 80% of times when a foid gets raped, its usually a nigger who did it

Niggers by far. They seem low because media doesn't report on them and the cases don't get registered but african countries are rape centrals

This is what a foid sees 10secs before she's brutally graped

Niggers by far. I nearly never hear of curries actually raping foids, but 80% of times when a foid gets raped, its usually a nigger who did it
Yea that sounds reasonable. Besides that curries lack the proper physical strength to subdue white foids jfl

D1628ca0e851dfcbcdb4a36f3a85c3c013498c8e89a039dda5f8ac32a69f9242 1 1

Yea that sounds reasonable. Besides that curries lack the proper physical strength to subdue white foids jfl

View attachment 1201629
Poor curries, they get blamed for everything because of their failo effect
This study is a cope because they compared malnourished curries from the third world with white foids. All healthy developed men are absolutely stronger than women unless they take roids.

This study is a cope because they compared malnourished curries from the third world with white foids. All healthy developed men are absolutely stronger than women unless they take roids.
Nah curries are absolutely subhuman when it comes to physical abilities. Most of them are skinnyfat and their average height is about 2 inches less than that of white foids

How is this even a question? Jfl pajeets are number 1 and its not even close

Nah curries are absolutely subhuman when it comes to physical abilities. Most of them are skinnyfat and their average height is about 2 inches less than that of white foids
Because they eat a lot of plants and little meat

Well I am a curry. I can bench more than 2 plates for reps and users here who have seen my body can vouch that my body looks decent. I am bigger than many whitecels and blackcels I see irl too. Genetics between races do vary but racial differences only become significant when you are competing at the very highest level

Like when it's between athletes in the Olympics, Bodybuilder in Olympia, pro boxers who are top 0.0001%. The average curry, white and blackcel have roughly similar bodybuilding genetics. There are studies that support this too.

No it's genetics, you can just google it
Its crazy how you refuse to use common sense like the fact that a carb heavy low protein diet will leave you skinnyfat

@SociallyStupid for sure

No it's diet, you can google it and they have shit genetics because of generations on generations of bad diet
Its crazy how you refuse to use common sense like the fact that a carb heavy low protein diet will leave you skinnyfat
This is correct. Height, muscle mass are heavily correlated with diet. Ethnics who were brought up in the west grow to be just as tall as whites. There's again concrete proof of this.

Curries. India is the rape nation

African Americans win that title easily

This is correct. Height, muscle mass are heavily correlated with diet. Ethnics who were brought up in the west grow to be just as tall as whites. There's again concrete proof of this.
Strength and muscle mass is heavily correlated with diet, but height not so much.

Strength and muscle mass is heavily correlated with diet, but height not so much.
Height is aswell. Generations of bad diet is basically what it is. I can post more than a dozen studies like this for all the races.

United States – Asian Americans173.2 cm (5 ft 8 in)
United States – Hispanic and Latino Americans172.0 cm (5 ft 7 1⁄2 in)
United States – Non-Hispanic whites178 cm (5 ft 10 in)
United States – African Americans175.4 cm (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)13.4 cm (5 ft 4 1⁄2 in)

Barely a difference of 2 inches among ethnicities. I do believe genetics play a role in height otherwise we wouldn't have pygmy populations and nordics consistently being taller than meds but when environment and diet are held constant the differences between heights is not very much. Same for strength and other physical attributes. It's only the ceiling that varies between races.

Height is aswell. Generations of bad diet is basically what it is. I can post more than a dozen studies like this for all the races.

View attachment 1201639

United States – Asian Americans173.2 cm (5 ft 8 in)
United States – Hispanic and Latino Americans172.0 cm (5 ft 7 1⁄2 in)
United States – Non-Hispanic whites178 cm (5 ft 10 in)
United States – African Americans175.4 cm (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)13.4 cm (5 ft 4 1⁄2 in)

Barely a difference of 2 inches among ethnicities. I do believe genetics play a role in height otherwise we wouldn't have pygmy populations and nordics consistently being taller than meds but when environment and diet are held constant the differences between heights is not very much. Same for strength and other physical attributes. It's only the ceiling that varies between races.
Tbf most curries in England are Pakis and they're the tallest curry group.

Tbf most curries in England are Pakis and they're the tallest curry group.
How come in pakistan when the average height is 5'6 they grow to be just as tall as whites in just 2 generations? Diet is clearly the reason for height disparity but like I said you'll never see a curry strongman or a curry heavyweight boxer unless they are genetic outliers but if aren't a pro athlete you are way more likely to hit your individual genetic limit than your race's genetic limit.

How come in pakistan when the average height is 5'6 they grow to be just as tall as whites in just 2 generations? Diet is clearly the reason for height disparity but like I said you'll never see a curry strongman or a curry heavyweight boxer unless they are genetic outliers but if aren't a pro athlete you are way more likely to hit your individual genetic limit than your race's genetic limit.
Because of cousin-fucking and malnutrition, but like I said, it doesn't a huge effect on them, otherwise they'd be much shorter.

So you admit that you didnt even think about pajeets?
The answer I gave to OP's question is hypothesis based on my own personal experience. Doesn't mean I never thought about pajeets.

The answer I gave to OP's question is hypothesis based on my own personal experience. Doesn't mean I never thought about pajeets.
Its still disrespectful to the rape god race of pajeets

Ok whatever, so I disrespected a race (according to you) and I don't care at all
the pajeets are going to give you an exorcism by smearing you into cow poo and make you drink cow piss

Probably where being low inhib is the most common