Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which is the MOST important facial feature?

Most important facial feature

• Hair

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Eye area

Votes: 24 43.6%
  • Nose

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Jawline

Votes: 36 65.5%
  • Teeth

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Chin

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Eyebrows

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★★
Hmm i think it is Jawline and Nose. There are actors with bad eye areas like Rami Malek, but no actor with a bad jawline.

Jaw>Nose>Eye Area>Chin

Anything but eyes is wrong. Been proven that this is what women look at first after height. Virtually unfixable by surgery (unlike jaw).

If I had a bad jaw I could get surgery.

But my 54mm IPD cannot be fixed.0

good hair seems awfully important, it can distract from any other facial flaw, but you can't deny that ultimately it's just decoration.

from what I've noticed anecdotally, the guys who go online to post pics asking for ratings and asking why they are still virgins at X years always have a recessed chin and a birdcel profile

IMO forehead.

Jaw>eye area>nose>cheek bones>hairline

Eye area, that shit is not fixable.

Rami Malek, good example. His jawline saves him from being subhuman. If he had a bad jaw he'd be a janitor somewhere. Therefore I'd say jaw is most important.

IMO forehead.

Big forehead is a negative feature but is not even close to the most important facial feature

The correct answer is eye area. Eyes are developmentally very complex organs and represent a direct extension of the brain. Also, lets not forget how important the eye area is for nonverbal language.

I would say teeth cuz u have fucked up one :feelstrash: :cryfeels:
@RegisterUserName
Screenshot 20190704 121645 Gallery

There are many different ways in which the forehead can be terrible. Too big, too small, too rounded, etc
That doesnt make it an important feature. Mandible, maxilla, zygos are what make your face
I would say teeth cuz u have fucked up one :feelstrash: :cryfeels:
@RegisterUserName
His teeth are fine its his palate that is too narrow. If he got a palate expander he would look a lot better

Jawline + nose + hair i have neither :feelsrope:

Personality
why are we talking bout facial features. Good looks isn't that important.
Its a known fact that you can get any supermodel you want just by having a good personality and a lil bit of shower :y'all:

Jawline/jaw structure is number 1 by far.

Jaw alone can make women lust after you.

Very close 2nd is eye area

Then the rest can be trash, and you’ll still be considered chad with just eyes and jaw. Prove me wrong.

Lower third (jaw and chin) followed by eye area. Lower third makes or breaks a man.

Eye area and lower third. Combine these two being good and you already have an attractive person.

prob eye area.

For women it's chin and jaw, as the feminine beauty is based on the v shape of the jaw (if a woman has bigger/more square jaw she looks like a man. Not appealing at all).
For men - eye area and hair.