Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion which is the biggest truecel

• Thread starter Postmaxxercel50k
  • Start date

which one?

• Elliot Rodger

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Seung-Hui Cho

Votes: 20 58.8%
  • Adam Lanza

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Brenton Tarrant

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
Cho had the weaker jawline.

I'd have to say Adam Lanza, his only documented interaction with a female was in like 5th grade I think. In his cultural philistine channel he states how he hasn't hugged anybody in several years and how he wishes he could cuddle with somebody he loves. Cho/ER are secondth place though.

Damn this is a hard one
Elliot Rodger was some rich autist who was short and relentlessly bullied and rejected. But he was also a narcissist and had a massive ego. He also was around a 6-7/10
Seung Hoi Cho was also an autist who kept quiet to himself and never really spoke. He didn’t even speak until his teen years I believe. He had serious problems. He seemed to have snapped in university and I presume he got bullied I forgot.
Adam Lanza was some anorexic mentally ill autist. He seemed to also have serious problems and had weird obsessions. He had some shit go down in his life too
Brenton Tarrant from what I know of didnt struggle much. He just hated sandniggers and decided to commit a mass shooting. I presume he was also incel though

are you Brenton Tarrant posting from prison or the ghost of one of the other 3?
I am the supreme gentlemen and am posting here from my villa in hell

Out of those,Cho.
Out of the users here @Sennacherib

Cho , undoubtedly

Cho was the biggest truecel but he had the biggest body count, more than many whores. An absolute slayer

Brenton's is higher
That was in an enclosed area with a semi automatic rifle. Cho was more impressive, he did it in a uni campus with 2 hand guns

Pretty sure Tarrant had a girlfriend. He is also the most well adjusted member of the four considering he lived alone in another country (Australian living in New Zealand) and had the financial means to travel around the world. Cho and ER were both in school and Lanza was a NEET

Cho and Lanza were both giga autists and are both unattractive. I'd have to say Lanza wins here purely because he barricaded himself in his bedroom and rotted alone on internet forums (not Incel forums though)

ER had somewhat of a social circle, and was leechmaxxed.

So in my opinion,

1. Lanza
2. Cho
3. ER
4. Tarrant

Cho and Lanza

Elliot Rodger

ER was gigachad

Lanza and Cho were both truecels. Cho hired a prostitute a month before his shooting and she rejected him at the motel.

Only the ones that died virgins.

I showed a foid a picture of him and she said 0/10
:feelskek: Cause of his infamous story

Unknown

Can't tell me this isn't giga Chad tier
If he doesn't mog you, you're a fakecel

Pretty sure brenton Tarrant wasn't even incel

Cho was the biggest truecel but he had the biggest body count, more than many whores. An absolute slayer
Yup. Cho is the biggest trucel. He would NEVER ascend. Lanza could have ascended with his mom tbh. Nancy would have done anything for him, including sucking his pale dick
Pretty sure Tarrant had a girlfriend. He is also the most well adjusted member of the four considering he lived alone in another country (Australian living in New Zealand) and had the financial means to travel around the world.
He had money because he inherited it from his father. He was a fatcel throughout his childhood, and had turned to gymmaxxing as a cope. I don't know about the gf part, but I don't think he was well-adjusted at all. The New Zealand report about him stated that there was once an incident when he was out for lunch with his mother her brown bf was there and he had a racist rant and left. He is a failed normie at best.

Cho's phenotype alone makes him the truest of truecels.

We’re they all incels in denial

Pretty sure Tarrant had a girlfriend. He is also the most well adjusted member of the four considering he lived alone in another country (Australian living in New Zealand) and had the financial means to travel around the world. Cho and ER were both in school and Lanza was a NEET

Cho and Lanza were both giga autists and are both unattractive. I'd have to say Lanza wins here purely because he barricaded himself in his bedroom and rotted alone on internet forums (not Incel forums though)

ER had somewhat of a social circle, and was leechmaxxed.

So in my opinion,

1. Lanza
2. Cho
3. ER
4. Tarrant
Wasn't er rich as well

Only the ones that died virgins.
3 died virgins Brenton tarrant is still alive but he is still a virgin and at his 30s now and he won't be out at any time soon