Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which is the best sounding ethnic language

Which one sounds the best?

• Persian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Turkish

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Arabic

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Urdu

• Hindi

• Mandarin/Chinese

• Hebrew

• Japanese

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Korean

• Mongolian

• Total voters
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★
Try to be as unbiased and objective as
possible, if you're European/white and don't let any bias you have toward semetic people cloud your judgement.

Japanese because of anime

Im a weeb, ill admit

Im a weeb, ill admit
Yeah, that's why everyone is voting japanese. Plus, most people on this forum hate me, so they're voting japanese Only to make me mad lol. Looks like nobody is going to be unbiased, Arabs are hated in Germany. Yet, I said German is the best sounding European language.

Yeah, that's why everyone is voting japanese. Plus, most people on this forum hate me, so they're voting japanese Only to make me mad lol. Looks like nobody is going to be unbiased, Arabs are hated in Germany. Yet, I said German is the best sounding European language.
Most of these languages arent represented much on more global level, minus few, most of them i never heard how they sound.

Most of these languages arent represented much on more global level, minus few, most of them i never heard how they sound.
That is also a factor. But it has more to do with white people disliking semites.

Hindi and Urdu are the same language

Russian is pretty hot, because it can be both submissive and dominant sounding.