Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which is more cope? Face or height?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
I’d say they are both around equal importance. Probably face a little more. No foid wants to fuck a six foot goblin. Then again, as a manlet you face the problem of short foids having the six-feet-only standard (which they can get away with in our misandrist society)

I’d say they are both around equal importance. Probably face a little more. No foid wants to fuck a six foot goblin. Then again, as a manlet you face the problem of short foids having the six-feet-only standard (which they can get away with in our misandrist society)

Shota chads with angelic faces fuck milfs,you are coping...but yeah...face means prime genetics also hair,Height is just well...good for goblin infested countries like mexico...not the capital DF,Just outside...the shitty places.

both important and i don't have good face or decent height either.

but i'll choose height over face.

Face much much more than height. What people look at when interacting with you? What produces the visible range of human emotions?

face is more important but only slightly

Face much much more than height. What people look at when interacting with you? What produces the visible range of human emotions?
Based, and what creates sexual attraction?

You see a foid getting wet looking simply at a tall guy? No, she gets wet looking at an attractive face, regardless of face. Face solely creates attraction, height doesn't

I dont think you understand the meaning of "Cope"

I dont think you understand the meaning of "Cope"
Yes I do. The meaning is context specific. In this instance, placing an increased importance on say, height, is cope. There is no amount of height that will save your face.

5/10 6'5 guy > 5'5 giga chad

Both important for sure but personally I'd give the edge to face as being more important.

A face that is 8/10 or above is the best thing to have but if you get into 6'4+ territory you can get puss just from being tall. It might not be the best quality, but it's better than nothing

The shorter you are the better the face has to be, the taller you are the less the face matters.
It's such a easy concept to understand, yet retards are still discussing it every single week

Personality is the most important thing

It's such a easy concept to understand, yet retards are still discussing it every single week
The shorter you are the better the face has to be, the taller you are the less the face matters.
Giga cope. Foids don’t want a 6’5 tall goblin. They’d easily go for the 5’11 chad.
if you’re 7 feet with a 0/10 face, you’re gonna have to rope. I realize that’s a cherrypicked case, but i’m responding to the idea of “the taller you are the less your face matters” no that’s bullshit lmao face still matters

Nigga got tens of thousands of posts yet doesnt understand how basic attraction works

fakecels.is

still waiting for the example of the 7 foot goblin who slays

I'm a 6 feet tall with gollum's face and I saw little Chads fucking everything around.

The face shape does everything. I made my beard to grow but unfortunately it doesn't cover my fucking nose.

[UWSL]Height 100% [/UWSL]HEIGHT!!

I live in a country on which I am am above the average weight (way above) yet I am still an Incel. But I have meet guys below the average that have several girlfriends.

Tbh size turns Foids on, so honestly neither are cope. Foids like big good looking men.

Face>height IMO

Once you're at an average height, face matters more.

Once you're at an average height, face matters more.
Face always matters.
even if you’re a gigamanlet, you’ll at least get some slight amount of respect as long as you arent ugly as sin
But yeah you’ll still get made fun of and have no chance with women.

Depend on country. In Italy for exemple Is different also between south and nord. In south Is most important social status (criminal / or dark triad) and face. In nord Italy Is most important money and height

Face is everything

Neither of those

Face is cope, there are many ugly tallfags with girls but close to no manlets unless they are also statusmaxxed and rich
Zgb9fRv